How is motorola ming and motorola rokr e6?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pathik

Google Bot
yup i hav used both. Less though.. The e6 is a good vfm at 12.x k.. But if i had that much dough i wd go 4 a 5700.. Btw i really liked the e6 ui

K

krazyfrog

E6 and Ming are really similar. Only difference is that E6 has a 3.5mm slot while Ming has a flap. The interface and features are absolutely same. You can also take a look at ROKR Z6 which has excellent interface and good features.

OP
kumarmohit

kumarmohit

Technomancer
No Z6 , it aint touchscreen baby. I wanna give it to sis, she wants touchscreen, Ming seems the cheapest with Touchscreen

Pathik

Google Bot
sis ko dena hai to give the pink lg chocolate kg 800 :p :p
btw the e6 looks better than the ming ... couple it wit a moto s9 bt headset and there u hav a happy sis.. :)

OP
kumarmohit

kumarmohit

Technomancer
pathiks said:
sis ko dena hai to give the pink lg chocolate kg 800 :p :p
btw the e6 looks better than the ming ... couple it wit a moto s9 bt headset and there u hav a happy sis.. :)

LG ka naam mat lo bhai kahi Prada ke peeche pad gayi to mein to lut jaaunga

K

krazyfrog

sis ko dena hai to get the Moto Ming. Get the red colour model if you can.

assasin

Banned
^^^ mera ek dost ke dost ke pas ROKR E6 hai lekin 3 mahine ke bad uska Touch Screen mein prob ho raha hai.main bhgi ROKR E6 kharid ne ka soch raha tha lekin us prob ke liye nehi kharida.
agar touch screen hi chahiye to Imate JAMA gift kar de.

K

krazyfrog

assasin said:
Prada abhi India mein release bhi nahi hui hai.
Not officially but many big shops do have it. I saw it in a shop once. This rich guy walked in to this shop to buy a cell phone. And the shopkeeper suddenly pulls out this Prada out of nowhere. The phone looks very sexy. I just couldn't get its price though.

cooldudie3

Boom Boom Boom
i would suggest moto ming

a lot of people use it in our city

krazyfrog said:
Not officially but many big shops do have it. I saw it in a shop once. This rich guy walked in to this shop to buy a cell phone. And the shopkeeper suddenly pulls out this Prada out of nowhere. The phone looks very sexy. I just couldn't get its price though.

the prada one is on a crazy price(about 6000 HKD change it to rupees urself plz) DAMN PRICE HUH???

Last edited:
K

krazyfrog

^^ No it was a shop near my house. But it is like a mini alfa. I'm sure alfa people will also have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom