1 SFV file
14 files (R3o to R41)
How do i proceed further ?
Please guide me
Regards
Nariman

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
RightClick on first rar file, the file ending with 0001/01/1 etc and select extract.
See wat happens and reply here.

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
Have downloaded a torrent file.
It has opened to folders CD1 and CD2
CD1 has 1 folder containing bin file
31 RAR files
1 SFV file
14 files (R3o to R41)
How do i proceed further ?
Please guide me
Regards
Nariman

Most probably, you need to copy all rar files into a single folder. Then right click on first rar file and click on extract. It will create a new file which you can use.

Bandu

Journeyman
U'll need Winrar to extract. Right click on the first .r* file and select Extract here. You will have your desired file extracted. Once verified to work as expected, you can get rid of the .r* files.

OP
N

Nariman

Journeyman
Thanks to all of you. Your suggestion is correct but something is wrong in the download.
Right click gives menu extract, extract here & extra to. Have tried all three. Can see thatthe iles are being extrated and a new folder is opened. But when i click on the new folder i get message "You are attempting to open to open a fileof type 'BIN File'These areused by the operating system..................." If you still want to open the filw, click open with. When i try i get message windows cannot open the file.Whar do you want to do. Select program from a list.
Cannot go further.
I feel that the file downloaded is either corrupt or not fuly downloaded.
As amatter of fact after the rar files i have about 12 files of 14649 KB each viz.type R30 to R31.Properties show name rid-nb5a.r30. Open with unknown application.
Thanks anyway. Shall try to download afresh.
Regards
Nariman

Thor

Ambassador of Buzz
hey there, a .bin / .cue file is generally a CD/DVD image file. You would need softwares like
1. daemon tools

or

2. Power ISO

or

3. Ultra ISO

or

4. Magic ISO

to mount them on a virtual CD Rom drive and then use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom