How do I connect my new N-Gage Qd to the PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vihutuo

Right off the assembly line
I recently bought the Ngage QD after seeing the advertisement in Digit
I am not able to connect it to my PC
Is there any data cable that I can use to connect it to my PC?
To use bluetoothe connectivity, what should I buy for my PC and how much will it cost?

theraven

Technomancer
just goto a phone shop and ask for a data cable
ull get one for ard 500
for bluetooth u need a usb to bluetooth dongle for ur computer ... cost u less than 2000

mail2and

Walking, since 2004.
yup but be sure of the quality of the dongle u buy...

there are many chinese models doing rounds which are available for less than 1500...

but these dongles may not work perfectly... so its recommended that u buy any good one..

or if u can spend more.. i think nokia sells dongles at its priority dealer shops too...

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
alwaya buy from nokia priority shops, becoz the n gage is a costly model and dont hesitate in spending a few hundreds more. moreover u get waranty for it.
blue tooth is better than a data cable.

*img62.exs.cx/img62/9472/signiture.gif

sr_ultimate

Journeyman
As krazydude said bluetooth is the best but it costs more and the grey market one is rarely available , Better go for InfraRed it works fine here,I am connected to it about 20 hrs a day justfor downloading .
It never stops and even in the chinese models work absolutely fine . try a baazee search you`ll get one for about 200-300/-

mail2and

Walking, since 2004.
but infrared isn't as good as bluettoth.. in bluetooth the data transfer is much faster and stable... also when u have bluetooth why to go 4 infrared?

techno_funky

da' Ťurntable ruleth
and hey before connecting you Ngage to ur pc thru USB ensure that you have a MMC Card in you phone other wise windows wont recognise you phone

OP
V

vihutuo

Right off the assembly line
Thanks for all the help but the ngage qd doesn't seem to support infra-red and data cable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom