How CRYSIS compares with COD4 !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Crytek is about to release patches for improving performance in DX 9 nd 10 cards. Lets see if it can actually bring ny kinda optimisation they talkin bout.

T

The Conqueror

*img265.imageshack.us/img265/3898/crysisdemopo4.jpg

ASUS EN 8600 GT
All settings to high on 1024*1028 res :d

*img205.imageshack.us/img205/5425/28ks4.jpg

T

The Conqueror

Crysis and COD4 both are awesome, provided u have the required hardware :)

xbonez

NP : Crysis
but, a game isn't all about gfx...the gameplay of COD4 is soooo much better. even the story and style of narration

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
Crysis is the only game that struck me this year....sheer graphics and free will makes it better than any other.

got 'ORIGINAL the ' COD 4 yesterday and cant live without its multiplayer moede.
It roxx.Simply roxx.
whereas,MP of crysis is just too average(acc to the reviews,i dunno much abt it personally).
COD4 is much better fun in SP too that crysis.
Cry2 engine is gr8 but the game crysis suxx.
whereas COD4 gives a good mix of gr8 gameplay and graphix.
COD4 definately has to be the winner.

kayos

Boy Waiting To Be A Man!!
OFFTOPIC:
i want to know if crysis, cod4, UT2k4 will run on my hardware..??
pc config:
CPU: C2D E6750 @2.66Ghz without OCing
MoBo: DG33FBC
Grafix Card: XFX GeForce 7300 GS
250GB SATA
2X1GB RAM 667Mhz

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Who told you to buy that Crap 7300GS with 2GB Ram.Set your ram in dual channel if its not,go and buy a XFX/Asus 8800GT(512MB) for Rs 14,900 and game on.I am pretty sure u were fooled by the seller of ur pc parts.
I don't think u'll be able to overclock if that's an intel DG33FBC mobo.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
@katos
u can surelly play those games, but Crysis won't be worth it to play on a 7300. U can play COD4 nd UT3 at fair quality, but ot Crysis.
Try those games or their demos. Or get a new card as Hrrvik780 suggested.
If u r low on budget, then there's 8600GT for 6k which can do decent justice for those games.
UT3 nd COD4 high~max @ 1280*1024
but med for Crysis @ 1280*1024

kayos

Who told you to buy that Crap 7300GS with 2GB Ram.Set your ram in dual channel if its not,go and buy a XFX/Asus 8800GT(512MB) for Rs 14,900 and game on.I am pretty sure u were fooled by the seller of ur pc parts.
I don't think u'll be able to overclock if that's an intel DG33FBC mobo.

No not fooled by pc dealer.. infact i oversmarted myself.. i thot cards just added on to the onboard graphics so i had it as i thot it was decent...
and can u kindly tell me what do u mean by overclocking... cant intel overclock this processor ? what is it??
and if someone can tell then can anyone tell me that can i return my GFX card i bought at nehru place ..or if not return will they give me a better one in return of this plus money?? anyone had any hand on experience...
i bought it from one f the biggest shop there (cost to cost)

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
No not fooled by pc dealer.. infact i oversmarted myself.. i thot cards just added on to the onboard graphics so i had it as i thot it was decent...
and can u kindly tell me what do u mean by overclocking... cant intel overclock this processor ? what is it??
and if someone can tell then can anyone tell me that can i return my GFX card i bought at nehru place ..or if not return will they give me a better one in return of this plus money?? anyone had any hand on experience...
i bought it from one f the biggest shop there (cost to cost)

Choto_cheeta's thread will help you better understand overclocking
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64388
When going beyond 3.2Ghz with a decent C2D processor u'll need a cooling solution.
And sorry to say most shops will not take the card back and certainly not give a better in return.I suggest you save for future graphics cards as they will be cheap due to lower manufacturing process due to improvement in architecture and technology.

kayos

Choto_cheeta's thread will help you better understand overclocking
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64388
When going beyond 3.2Ghz with a decent C2D processor u'll need a cooling solution.
And sorry to say most shops will not take the card back and certainly not give a better in return.I suggest you save for future graphics cards as they will be cheap due to lower manufacturing process due to improvement in architecture and technology.
cooling solution...?/ do i need to add it or it comes in mobo??

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
I mean external cooling/Add on cooling/After Market cooling solutions.Sure the Core 2 Duos come with their own HSF(heatsink fan)cooling solutions but its better to use after market coolers when overclocking.
Before you overclock i recommend you seriously study the details of overclocking and it risks like frying up ur mobo or CPU when going beyond specifications.
Its not that dangerous and you fry only when uber overclocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom