How can I record songs while listening to them online ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nipun_the_gr8

Can any1 tell me how can i record the songs & save them as mp3'z while listening to them online & without a mic (if possible) usin' a software :?: :?:

rajeshjsl

AskRajesh
yes ofcourse.

play the song file using windows media player 9 and it will record it also and play it also . it will record till the time you play but you can quickly download also.

use realone also or jetaudio

silly_kash

Broken In
check the recorder option and choose the source in musicmatch jukebox.
u can record mp3's with it or convert ur cassestes into cd's
with mmj!!

VD17

Journeyman
there are many good recorders... even Nero's Wave Editor does a very good job....
all you have to do is select Stereo Mix as the input option and start recording....
and in case what u want to record is played by a SITE's flash player or something, [i.e. NOT a streaming audio], then you can simply search the temporary internet files for that file in .swf format and copy it to another location... WMP plays flash files...

skrbhatt

Broken In
well if you use Xp u can use movie maker,record whatever is coming out of your speakers.if you don't try freecoder1.02,its free and its available in this months digit cd

sabman

Broken In
i am a bit confused here ....suppose i am listening to raaga.com which only uses real player as an option for playing the songs .....is it possible to record through some other software like nero wave editor or does it neccesarily hav to be played and recorded in the same player?

Thor

Ambassador of Buzz
This months digit carries an excellent Free recording software, -> Freecorder.
Keep it switched on in the background while u listed to online music and it will keep recording any sound passing through ur sound card.

visvo

Journeyman
thanx guys .. for freecoder.. i earlierused mmj but this is a nice package without any hazzle and its free ! gr8 .. keep up the spirit thanx frens

swatkat

Technomancer
The best software for recording is Audacity.It's a freeware and it can record sounds/music from ANY source i.e Mic,LineIn,Currently Playing music ,even Click sounds made by Windows.It can encode into many formats including Mp3.

suhas_sm

Journeyman
For u all

Web Stream Recorder Pro is a program that allows you to save multimedia data streams coming from the Internet or LAN to your computer. It can record music, video, radio broadcasts and adult content. Having saved this data, you will be able to play them from your computer without connecting to the Internet. Web Stream Recorder Pro effectively solves 2 main problems that emerge when you attempt to save video/audio streams: intercepting the source address and saving the stream to the disk.

Code:
*www.sytexis.com/bin/wsrecorderpro_1_0.exe

Maverick340

Ambassador of Buzz
Can someone tell me in a detailed step procedure how to record a song ur listening on FM(indian FM please!!)

swatkat

Technomancer
I think WinAmp can not record the music if it is being played in another player and it capable of recording only when it is being played by itself using DiskWriter plugin.If i am wrong correct me by replying here in this thread.

swatkat

Technomancer
amanwannalearn said:
Can someone tell me in a detailed step procedure how to record a song ur listening on FM(indian FM please!!)

*img122.exs.cx/img122/3544/Audacity2.gif

You can do this using a software called Audacity.Select the Recording Source in Audacity as "Line In" and then connect the Head Phone Jack of ur FM Radio to the Line In of ur PC.Then click Record button in Audacity and then Play the music in FM Radio.
Keep in mind to set the BASS and TREBLE of ur Radio (if u have these controls) to MINIMUM position to decrease disturbance and also adjust Volume of the FM Radio so as to get optimaum clarity.By this u can get good results.But u have to some test recordings to get good clarity.
Download Audacity at:-
*audacity.sourceforge.net/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom