How can i improve my blog???

rahul_c

Journeyman
Check out mine and learn - rahulonl9.wordpress.com
Blogspot is old and I suggest you to move to wordpress. Post some content and people will visit, just use proper tags.

tkin

Back to school!!
Rule no 1: Do not use SMS language.
From your blog:
If u have any doubts abt cameras n photography pls post here as comments
Text like that gives your blog a cheap feeling, I wouldn't spent even a minute to read this.

Rule no 2: Write properly. Follow grammar rules.
From blog:
Want your photographs looks professional????

Rule no 3: Make sure the article makes sense, write your own content, don't redirect.
From blog:
Tips and Tricks
Do you want to be a better photographer???Here are some simple techniques by which you can be the master of photography........Keep visiting for new tips and tricks in photography.........

1.Make your photographs look better......

Want your photographs looks professional????Follow these simple steps.....

2.10 Tips for Better Sports Photography(Source:photography blog)
That point no 1, its not a point, point no 2 is just a redirection.

Rule no 4: Write an interesting article, don't copy paste, you can borrow idea, research, but write in own words.

Keep writing, make drafts, shape the article, post only when its complete, every guide I post takes a lot of time, I read and reread the article, finding grammatical errors, spelling errors.

roady

Digital Marketer
Check out mine and learn - rahulonl9.wordpress.com
Blogspot is old and I suggest you to move to wordpress. Post some content and people will visit, just use proper tags.

Sorry to say, but there's nothing like "wordpress is better or blogspot is better", whether in terms of SEO, or user experience and/or CMS.

Both have their pros and cons. But when it comes to user experience, both of them are fine, provided that you do it properly from your end.

tkin's points are fine. However, you might want to -

1) Take a niche and write about it. If you have good knowledge in a specific camera niche, then this is the best option for you. Write everything you know about it. This way, you will enjoy writing articles as well as there will be good chances of getting ranked in the SERPs.

2) Tagging is fine, but only for in-built search and SEO. You don't have to worry about either of them as of now. If you focus on quality content, you'll start getting visitors (from SEs)

3) Choose a nice background/theme, something which does NOT hurt the eye and is at the same time, relevant to your niche as well.

4) Start following similar blogs of your interest, read their article, learn something about them, combine that with your own knowledge and write it down in the form of an article.

5) Since it's a camera/photos based blog, adding photos in almost every post would be a great attraction, provided that you add a relevant pix and not something random.

6) Every time you add an external link to your post, you're making a visitor get out of your blog... which is something you would never want. Therefore, keep the links to minimum.

rahul_c

Journeyman
^Just sharing my experience, I have used both and concluded wordpress is better. Wordpress has several advantages: better online interface, lots of themes, many customization features. Still I suppose it depends on user, one should try both.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
We already have a thread for this:
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/chit-chat/155547-how-do-i-make-my-blog-better-popular.html

enVolt

Broken In
Again, Content is king. have best of your post. Do not copy anything. create your own. Try learning seo.
Most important as yours is a Photography blog, keep the page speed in mind. Test your page loading time with online tools. Do not add advertises for first year.

No one like the slow loading websites.

agree, content is king,

regular update also matter, if some1 have bookmark ur site, in next visit he is finding same content, u r flopped at the instant moment

here is mine
The Tech Heart - reLoad reFresh

for the sake of page-ranking, im creating content by my self :)

Top Bottom