How about scope of Distance education

Status
Not open for further replies.

sganesh

Journeyman
Hi ,
I ve finished B.TEch in Information Technology recently(2008 batch),i live in chennai and working in a MNC ,i decided to go for Higher studies,such as MBA thro Distance education,i want to know if there is any real value for it,i also heard studying MBA only in top colleges IIM,IIPM s worth,How about scope of Distance education?
Which r famous colleges for providind distance MBA courses?
i also heard for MBA abroad ,we ve to write only GRE ,,
GMAT not mandatory, is it so?

Last edited:
T

TargetAdmission

There is definitely a lot of scope of distance education. I would suggest that you should first try to understand why you want to go for distance MBA. First of all do not compare distance MBA with full time MBA. Further a distance MBA will really help you if you get a few years of work experience. We have discussed many of such relevant point on our website www.targetadmission.com

Harshwardhan

Right off the assembly line
"
@ Kapil Yes, there is lot of scope in distance education. I also done my MBA from distance education from Sikkim Manipal University as it is good for distance education. It provides edunxt technology to create a virtual classroom where you can interact with the faculty and students and thereby also network with other students; you can register at their website and speak to their counselor to clear all your doubts about what to choose to make a good career ahead. *bit.ly/smude"

Rahim

Married!
As for the reputed colleges, even little known colleges give ample scope for a good job with relatively higher pay.My freind has done done MBA from not-s-famous-college has just got a fund manager job at Standered Chartered :) with good pay. One has to work hard tosee increment in their CTC. As for distance learning, dont worry. Even a CA course is a distant learning course despite the profession being totally practical-related.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom