How about 10-10 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dipen01

Youngling
These days lots of 20-20 is being played in IPL so i even kinda got the urge to hit some sixes in 10-10 :ashamed:

So Brian Lara 2007 :p

I chose England and played agains West Indies and Difficulty was County i.e maximum :D

Here are the scores :-

1st Innings :-

*www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/16244_vadp4/Batting%20-%201.JPG*www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/16245_olnio/Bowling%20-%201.JPG

2nd Innings :-

*www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/16246_kruig/Batting%20-%202.JPG*www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/16247_a4zhc/Bowling%20-%202.JPG

I wonder if something like this can happen in real matches ;) :p

Last edited:

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
actually, i was wondering why they dont play
20-20-20-20
or
10-10-10-10.

ie, like a test match two innings per side.
(also posted by ian chappel in cricinfo)

point is, then the match becomes much more about strategies, than just slam-bam-thank-you-ma'am. (sorry for the cliche)

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
First ODIs, then T-20 and very soon we'll just have single over bowl-outs... Reminds me of the time when as a kid, I used to play 5-over matches in the afternoons!! :rolleyes:

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
actually, i was wondering why they dont play
20-20-20-20
or
10-10-10-10.

ie, like a test match two innings per side.
(also posted by ian chappel in cricinfo)

point is, then the match becomes much more about strategies, than just slam-bam-thank-you-ma'am. (sorry for the cliche)
Actually that's how 20-20's started. It used to be 20 over per side, 2 innings per match when it used to be played between NZ and Eng.

Pat

Beyond Smart
Brian Lara International Cricket 2007 is probably the worst cricket game ever made! If anybody is interested in some serious cricket gaming, get a copy of EA Cricket 2007 and get all the community patches for it! Trust me, its worth it *www.techenclave.com/images/smilies/happy19.gif

I have been following cricket games for years and all of them till date have been major disappointments. Thank god for communities that strive so hard to make even the crappiest releases, playable!

OP
Dipen01

Dipen01

Youngling
^^
Dunno i think its a good game if not the best.. I have played Cricket 07 some time back but didnt like it much...

Choices i guess ;)

Pat

Beyond Smart
Yea its like people wanting to play for fun should go for arcady BLIC series, for serious gamers it has to be Cricket 2007 + patches :)

Hrithan2020

In the zone
Brian Lara International Cricket 2007 is probably the worst cricket game ever made! If anybody is interested in some serious cricket gaming, get a copy of EA Cricket 2007 and get all the community patches for it! Trust me, its worth it *www.techenclave.com/images/smilies/happy19.gif

I have been following cricket games for years and all of them till date have been major disappointments. Thank god for communities that strive so hard to make even the crappiest releases, playable!

I liked Brian Lara 2007 more than EA Cricket 2007(without patches),though both of them were crappy.Will try the community patches,but not too sure i'll like it even then.Maybe,the time Indians start buying original games,u would get a good cricket pc game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom