How 2 download frm microsoft.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhi123

Right off the assembly line
i am using Microsoft's windows XP pirated version.thats why i cant download any of the windows products from microsoft.com.It gives me a warning that i am usin a pirated copy of XP(which is very much natural) .Can any body help me how 2 download their s/w from microsoft.com using any kind of patch or Registry manupulation or nething else??????Plzzzzzzzzzzzz kindly help me.

Third Eye

gooby pls
abhi123 said:
i am using Microsoft's windows XP pirated version.thats why i cant download any of the windows products from microsoft.com.It gives me a warning that i am usin a pirated copy of XP(which is very much natural) .Can any body help me how 2 download their s/w from microsoft.com using any kind of patch or Registry manupulation or nething else??????Plzzzzzzzzzzzz kindly help me.

Read the forum rules,we can't help you in piracy.Buy Original !
"Nothing can beat the quality of original"

jz2linkinpark

Ambassador of Buzz
there are ways of tricking the wizard into believing that your copy is genuine, but it doesn't work when downloading stuff online(sas far as i know), plus its illegal...so just forget it all...

P

pokiri

this thread seems to be illegal...
these things r not supposed to be discussed in forums.... it is against the rules... see the rules...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom