Hotels for Couples?? Want to spend some time.. so help me guys.... !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kool

Cyborg Agent
Hi guys..... I'm studying in NOIDA, and my GF lives in jaipur, she is also student, in MITS. we both are from patna. We dont get time to spend together, so this time, after 15 Feb. we r planning to spend some time in JAIPUR, we both are 22 years old. So guys, i just want to know about some good hotels or guesthouse for 2 days. I know its risky to stay, but many couples do this... We both belongs to good families, but our family don't know about our relationship.

So, tell me any good hotels which are safe for unmarried couples like us.:-|:-| And also some good places to roam together. :smile:

My budget is Rs.3000 for 2 day for room only.

Last edited:

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
I've stayed at jai mahal . It's good for couples. But it might not fit your budget. Do check it out. And as for places to go , there are n number of places to go in jaipur. Enjoy

OP
kool

kool

Cyborg Agent
I've stayed at jai mahal . It's good for couples. But it might not fit your budget. Do check it out. And as for places to go , there are n number of places to go in jaipur. Enjoy

Are hotels safe in jaipur ??? I dont knw about that city..!!

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
I stayed for a short while. They seemed safe. To be on the safe side book the room as husband and wife to keep the prying eyes away.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^first remove you signature...lol

It shouldn't matter if you go as unmarried couples.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
You should be able to find a decent hotel for 3K per night. Make sure it is in the main city, and not a shady secluded lane. Doubt they will cross question on marital status, it is a tourist city. By the way, there was no need to mention who all would be staying with you. Safety is the same be it whom so ever you choose to have a vacation with. Edit your post if you want to -- to keep the hawks at bay.
:)

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
Jaipur is very safe city to live/roam/tour. Avoid hotels/lodges near Railway Station and Bus Stands. No one asks for ID card for booking a hotel. And yeah, whether you tell them or not, any hotelier can identify if you are married or just romancing. It is not that hard to tell.

BTW I can't believe that this thread is in TDF :)

OP
kool

kool

Cyborg Agent

Jaipur is very safe city to live/roam/tour. Avoid hotels/lodges near Railway Station and Bus Stands. No one asks for ID card for booking a hotel. And yeah, whether you tell them or not, any hotelier can identify if you are married or just romancing. It is not that hard to tell.

BTW I can't believe that this thread is in TDF :)

I couldnt find right column for this question.. :oops::oops:

I agree with this.

My signature is not visible to me..!! :-x:-x

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom