HOT→│Aston│Excellent desktop alternative free today

Status
Not open for further replies.

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
Well, those who misses it... missed it for real.

PPL... READ THIS CLEARLY...
MANY OF US KNOW ABOUT IT...
BUT WHAT I WANNA SAY IS THAT IT'S FREE FOR TODAY @ GiveAwayOfTheDay.

Aston Shell is a flexible, fast, powerful but extremely light & stable desktop alternative.
It replaces the standard Windows Desktop and provides you with a host of new features, such as Sidebars, clock, weather monitor, animated buttons, transparency effects and much more.

Ones who used the more popular Talisman Desktop'll have an idea on it. Simple purpose. Changes the complete windows shell GUI.

I had used the application a couplea years back and it rocks. Extremely light. In fact, lighter than XP GUI! This thing's a beauty. Mark my words. The core engine of Aston is created with speed and reliability in mind. Because of hardcore optimization, Aston runs perfectly on computers as slow as a Pentium I 133MHz with 32Mb RAM!

Giveaway of the day's giving away this incredible application today, 20 odd hrs left as of now. Install it now.. when free. Anyone who used the Talisman'll adore this better, faster & more stable shell.
*www.astonshell.com/aston/pic/aston%20shell%201.jpg*www.astonshell.com/aston/pic/aston%20shell%202.jpg

AND IMP NOTE:
U NEED TO INSTALL THE SOFTWARE BY THE REQUIRED TIME...
i.e. within the 20HRS
TO MAKE IT A FREE INSTALLATION.

Last edited:
OP
koolbluez

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
@rakeshishere.. nightmare..
Me too knew about this waaaaayyy back. And so do many of us here.

What u didn't read is that u get it free for today!!! Read the whole thing maan... go to the link to use it as full installation.

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
koolbluez said:
@rakeshishere.. nightmare..
Me too knew about this waaaaayyy back. And so do many of us here.

What u didn't read is that u get it free for today!!! Read the whole thing maan... go to the link to use it as full installation.

Ok...chill ...dnt get pissd:)

I installed and activated it..but personally it didnt give me the feeling which Vista transform gives.Back to transform as of now..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom