Horror Movies/Series discussion

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
List updated with 2 movies (kill theory & the strangers)

guys if want real gore then
watch
The Guinea Pig Series
this movie has 7 parts but I will say only watch part 1 & part 2 for its awesome gore effects (although fake) but its hard to say coz they look so real.
part 3 onwards it becomes comedy & funny so only pt 1 & pt 2 are excellent

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Sorry but I never found killswitch engage(death-core) or All that remains(metal-core) doing **** like that. I would rather say bands who want to be framed as "BRUTAL" do videos like that.

Yeah, I was only talking about the really shitty bands.

List updated with 2 movies (kill theory & the strangers)

guys if want real gore then
watch
The Guinea Pig Series
this movie has 7 parts but I will say only watch part 1 & part 2 for its awesome gore effects (although fake) but its hard to say coz they look so real.
part 3 onwards it becomes comedy & funny so only pt 1 & pt 2 are excellent

Oh, I heard about the Guinea Pig series. Only proves that the japs are the sickest m***********s around.

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

Oh, I heard about the Guinea Pig series. Only proves that the japs are the sickest m***********s around.

yes it was banned movie...and also the cops had investigated the producers/makers of this movie to prove that the effects were not real... :wink:
due to such investigations the makers had released another last part 7 called 'Making of Guinea pig series' where they showed how all it was made

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

Extremely gore/disturbing:

Martyrs
The 120 Days of Sodom

I have seen both but can't consider 120 days of sodom as extreme disturbing
Martyrs has good gore & horror

but do watch the above list "Guinea Pig series" and also Aftermath

Flash

Lost in speed
There was a talk, that there's gonna be a remake of "Cannibal Holocaust" few years back!
What happened to that?

Cannibal Holocaust Remake Coming!

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I will keep adding as I keep remembering.

One Missed Call which is based on the japanese film of the same name.

In this remake of the Japanese horror film "Chakushin Ari" (2003), several people start receiving voice-mails from their future selves -- messages which include the date, time, and some of the details of their deaths.

Also, one that I found particularly interesting :

Tetsuo : The Iron Man (Nothing to do with Marvel comics)

*ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTg0MDgxMTgwMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjUwNjQzMQ@@._V1._SY317_CR8,0,214,317_.jpg

A strange man known only as the "metal fetishist", who seems to have an insane compulsion to stick scrap metal into his body, is hit and possibly killed by a Japanese "salaryman", out for a drive with his girlfriend. The salaryman then notices that he is being slowly overtaken by some kind of disease that is turning his body into scrap metal, and that his nemesis is not in fact dead but is somehow masterminding and guiding his rage and frustration-fueled transformation.

The last one I liked a lot because its shot in a B-grade grindhouse fashion and black and white and the soundtrack has some amazing industrial tracks.

It has two sequels :

Tetsuo II : Body Hammer
*ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTE5OTYwOTkwNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTMwMTEyMQ@@._V1._SY317_CR5,0,214,317_.jpg

Sequel to "Tetsou" this time has the Iron Man transforming into cyberkinetic gun when a gang of vicious skinheads kidnap his son. When the skinheads capture him, they begin to experiment on him...speeding up the mutative process!

Tetsuo : The Bullet Man

*ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTg0NTAyMzMwMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzcyNjEzNA@@._V1._SY317_CR1,0,214,317_.jpg

This last one is in English and features music by Trent Reznor.

Flash

Lost in speed
Zang, maybe put the over-gore movies inside a spoiler, if possible under a sub-section.
Not all the people can accept the hardcore-gore-genre, even myself.

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

Zang, maybe put the over-gore movies inside a spoiler, if possible under a sub-section.
Not all the people can accept the hardcore-gore-genre, even myself.
Hmm... ok I'll do that but as the list is huge..I almost forgot which movie was under heavy gore (will atleast do the one I remember)

Flash

Lost in speed
Evil Dead series - Though it's a little funny, it was the forefather of many spooky movies.
Isnt it?

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Thir13en Ghosts

I think this one is a very underrated movie. The story is awesome IMHO.

*ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTM2NzIzNTg1MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNjA0ODc5._V1._SY317_.jpg

Arthur and his two children, Kathy and Bobby, inherit his Uncle Cyrus's estate: a glass house that serves as a prison to 12 ghosts. When the family, accompanied by Bobby's Nanny and an attorney, enter the house they find themselves trapped inside an evil machine "designed by the devil and powered by the dead" to open the Eye of Hell. Aided by Dennis, a ghost hunter, and his rival Kalina, a ghost rights activist out to set the ghosts free, the group must do what they can to get out of the house alive

abhidev

Human Spambot
Add 'Possesion'...watched it this morning....a good horror movie...some of the scenes are really good.

Top Bottom