Honor Play discussion thread

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
From what I remember it was performance efficiency or something. They cleverly used the words, so normal people will think performance upgrade but if you read carefully you will know that they never claimed it.

It's kind of shady but at least not a false claim like Lenovo with that Z5.
Z5 claim was pure BS.
Honor might've thought if nVidia can do it for pascal GPUs, we can do it for EMUI "update" :rofl: :lol:.

Minion

Conversation Architect
Why overload phone with emui? Now not allowing customers to use any rom on phone as well.
That's the major problem with honor and its parent company huwaie these people don't understand EMUI makes their phones ugly and slow
I like both huwaie and honor phones only turn off is their custom EMUI

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Someone said 6 months on Honor forum..That seems pretty bad move...
TBH from personal experience there is only 1 oem which will stop the updates after 8-10 months and that is motorola. Honor etc. will have to provide them for atleast a year or two.

harikiran

Broken In
TBH from personal experience there is only 1 oem which will stop the updates after 8-10 months and that is motorola. Honor etc. will have to provide them for atleast a year or two.

I have bad experience like hanging,heating,messages failed,wifi,RAM management issues with Redmi 2 and note 3 once updates stopped..
Android one gives 2 years of updates. So we can expect 1 year from Honor,hopefully.

seriously, 6.3 inch seems too big for me. My friend had this realme 1 and he has trouble placing in pockets especially while riding bike. Now i heard Honor 8x with 7 inch.. WTH :)

sam9s

The High 5 Flyer
I ordered Honor Play. Budget was 20-22K. I don't care about notch ( I am ok with it) and I dont care about the camera. Did I make wrong decision?????? what do FM say here.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I ordered Honor Play. Budget was 20-22K. I don't care about notch ( I am ok with it) and I dont care about the camera. Did I make wrong decision??????
Not unless you wanted a phone with SD 845, custom rom support, 4k mAh battery and QC 3.0 support.

sam9s

The High 5 Flyer
Not unless you wanted a phone with SD 845, custom rom support, 4k mAh battery and QC 3.0 support.

U talking about Poco .... .... just having 845 does not make it fastest automatically, we have to wait. Anyhow poco launched after I already had made the purchase. Plus Kirin 970 is no slouch neither is 3700 mAh battery, and Play has fast charging as well. Dont care about custom rom .. I think I should be ok.

Top Bottom