Honor 10 vs OnePlus 6: Post your opinions!

Source for that?
Well I have to give a bow to SHITpple's marketing department for all that hype.
Actually it's not Apple who made big screens popular, it is the Android people, especially Chinese & Indians. We all think big is better.

My old Z3 Compact was regarded as a cheap 5k phone by many at first look because it was small.

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Actually it's not Apple who made big screens popular, it is the Android people, especially Chinese & Indians. We all think big is better.

My old Z3 Compact was regarded as a cheap 5k phone by many at first look because it was small.
Totally agree. Charchit bhai read this.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
They work on their marketing more than the phone itself, apparently. I wonder how long will their fan base & "status symbol" drive the sales & profits. They are worth $1 trillion now.
As long as there are people who think "anything with apple logo is the best in the universe", Apple will keep making profit.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Yes true ! but in the case of AI, only those wins who have the good dataset, not the one who has the good algorithm. So, if NPU is able to dissect the dataset which here is the images, videos etc onboard for better processing it can win on some use cases.
Does 0.5 second delay even matter when gcam takes better pics than most stock camera apps?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!

Indian people would rather carry slipper sized crap phones than get any better, compact phone.

@riya123

Broken In
Both the Honor 10 and the OnePlus 6 are perfectly capable devices on their own. Despite an older chipset, we observed that the Honor 10 is just as reliable as any other flagship phone currently out there in the market

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Both the Honor 10 and the OnePlus 6 are perfectly capable devices on their own. Despite an older chipset, we observed that the Honor 10 is just as reliable as any other flagship phone currently out there in the market
Except other flagships would usually get timely updates and xda support for roms.

Top Bottom