Honor 10 vs OnePlus 6: Post your opinions!

ssb1551

Technomancer
And yet OP charged a premium amount when they still cant beat the flagship of last year by Samsung :facepalm:

And yet OP charged a premium amount when they still cant beat the flagship of last year by Samsung :facepalm:
Even OP5T had inferior camera to S7 & LG G6, so I'm not surprised. They have quite a fan following like Apple & when S8 goes on sale at 38k, OP6 is not worthy of 35k when S8 is better in all aspects except SoC

It just not about camera only,look over all features
and both have different hardware.
What S845?

You won't see a difference between S845 & S821 of OP 3T in daily tasks. I would say software is a big difference between S8 & OP6 but hardware wise S8 is just better in every aspect other than SoC. The difference in performance will be noticeable in just games.

S8 has a better display, camera, has IP68 water resistance, is more compact, to name some major advantages.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
What S845?

You won't see a difference between S845 & S821 of OP 3T in daily tasks. I would say software is a big difference between S8 & OP6 but hardware wise S8 is just better in every aspect other than SoC. The difference in performance will be noticeable in just games.

S8 has a better display, camera, has IP68 water resistance, is more compact, to name some major advantages.
Only if they had a GPE now. :pray:

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Even OP5T had inferior camera to S7 & LG G6, so I'm not surprised. They have quite a fan following like Apple & when S8 goes on sale at 38k, OP6 is not worthy of 35k when S8 is better in all aspects except SoC
Oneplus should've restricted the base variant of OP6 at 30k. LG is pricing even their flagships under 30k because of very low sales.

ssb1551

Technomancer
Yups. Everything went wrong when they priced the 64gb of OP5T at 33k. That phone shouldn't have been priced more than 30k. Look at Zenfone 5Z. 30k for a blazing fast SD845. It was ridiculous of OnePlus to price any of their phones above 30k. Guess this starts the downfall of OP. Or may be they can do what Asus did with Zenfone 5Z with their next phone.

Last edited:
Yups. Everything went wrong when they priced the 64gb of OP5T at 33k. That phone shouldn't have been priced more than 30k. Look at Zenfone 5Z. 30k for a blazing fast SD845. It was ridiculous of OnePlus to price any of their phones above 30k. Guess this starts the downfall of OP. Or may be they can do what Asus did with Zenfone 5Z with their next phone.
OP5 should have been what OP5T was. Now I'm wondering what OP6T will be? Will they be a pulling something like Vivo Nex S now, who knows...

OP
Digit-Brand

Digit-Brand

The Digit brand team
Admin
Participate in our Honor discussions, post your opinions, get likes on your posts and stand to win an Honor 10 worth ₹33,000 & up to ₹70,000 PayTM cash!

*lh6.googleusercontent.com/Uk_jRLJll5kz_u6rkAI9Co7sv96BwJxGhVrYqcWLe2A9siDNK-erPa4PPZf6R45Ittqj6dqgBB-rHByOi16_XP93y0U3f3cVjY-1NRTn8W3J0xZ4BzFZIefoyjsxXIvzEBGy-6xH​

The OnePlus 6 is possibly the biggest competitor to the Honor 10. Both phones feature similar features such as a notch on the display, dual rear cameras as well as a metal and glass build. However, the two phones are also very different from each other. Let’s take a look at the build and design.

While both phones feature a metal and glass build, the look of the phones could not be any more different.

The Honor 10 features the unique Aurora Glass design that reflects a different colour, depending on where you are viewing the phone from.

In India, the Honor 10 is available in two colour variants, Phantom Blue and Midnight Black. The latter is aimed at those people looking for a more subtle design.

The OnePlus 6 also features a metal and glass design. However, the look of the phone is a lot more subtle as compared to the Honor 10.

The OnePlus 6 is available in a total of three colour variants, four if you count the special edition. The device is available in Glossy Mirror Black, Matte Black and a Silk White edition.

There’s also a Marvel Limited Edition of the phone that featured a Kevlar Weave pattern and the Avengers Logo on the back.

So, What you two think about the design and look of the Honor 10 and OnePlus 6? Which one do you prefer and why? Sound off below.

Like we said earlier, post your comments and stand to win an Honor 10 worth ₹33K and up to ₹70,000 PayTM money. For more info, check here in a new tab for more details.

Vinanka

Right off the assembly line
One Plus 5 is slightly above in performance, battery, software while Honor 10 has better camera, display, design. I would go for One Plus 5 because that suits me more.

Top Bottom