Honda Civic Catches Fire

.jRay.

Youngling
In a shocking reflection on the poor state of safety on Indian roads, fire fighting systems installed in the underpass didn't work, resulting in the unfortunate loss of a life.

Fire engines sent from the Delhi International Airport were unable to reach the scene on time.

Precautions:

1. Keep a Fire Extinguisher handy in the car. You can also use it to break open the windows.

2. Remove the Neck Restraints and use its rods to break the window, You could also shatter the glass using a steering-grip lock.

Source:Indian Express
Not one of eight fire hydrants work, man dies in burning car - Indian Express

Krow

Crowman
Ah yes, a gruesome death that one. Everytime I'm in a car in that underpass, I wonder what will happen in case of a breakdown. It has a blind curve and is pretty deserted most of the time.

OP
.jRay.

.jRay.

Youngling
Thats not it, the fire extinguishers were not working, they were jammed. This is why indian roads arent safe

guru_urug

iGoogle
I dont know the exact circumstances,but the passerby's should have at least helped to break the windows or something. It is a shame that this man lost his life because of such an easily avertable situation. This would have been a different issue if a celebrity was caught up in such an accident. Things only get done if you have money, power and fame in India.

OP
.jRay.

.jRay.

Youngling
I dont know the exact circumstances,but the passerby's should have at least helped to break the windows or something. It is a shame that this man lost his life because of such an easily avertable situation. This would have been a different issue if a celebrity was caught up in such an accident. Things only get done if you have money, power and fame in India.

Well the car caught fire so quickly that they couldnt go any closer,

Top Bottom