Home Theatre Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

moshel

Padawan
I have a 3 yr old Sony DAV-DZ120K home theatre, it has a dvd player and 5.1 channel speakers..

now the dvd player is not working, the lens is gone, i dont wanna get it repaired, as everyone knows that even after repairing it works for just a few days.

I asked in sony if i can buy only a DVD player, but they are saying that its not possible....

I just want a DVD player and im ready to pay for it, but here are some issues:

1. the pins at the end of the speaker cables which go into the back of the DVD player are those plastic clip ones, which we normally have for our landline phones and also in LAN cable. New standalone DVD players have rounded female type inputs.

2. the company said the output is 800w RMS, but how can i know what rating, etc. type of DVD player i should get?

Last edited:

insurance4life

Right off the assembly line
Insure your home and your precious belongings in it, like your home theatre with Inproagent. They offer customized policies at easy affordable rates.

makefriends45

Right off the assembly line
help setting up a home theatre surround system

hi!!!!!!!
i am new here....
iwant some help in setting up my home theatre surround sound system with my pc.my pc supports 5.1 surround sound system.my HT has 6 rca ports behind it.(3 pairs of RWY ports).it doesnot have any other port.can any one help me in connecting it to my pc?

thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom