Home based content writing....

monsursound

Broken In
Guys i dont know anything about this.Please give me some information about this.My friend is doing a job and i also want to do it if its worth it.....

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
Wait till your friend gets his money(?). I've done two of them (haven't got a penny-just wasted more than Rs.700 on one-Got back about Rs.1500 out of 1650 the second time when they tried cheating me saying I haven't been accurate enough, and I had a scuffle with them and I even threatened to lodge an FIR; wasted more than 20 days working almost 20 hrs a day on the PC; that much electricity;and not to mention my efforts) and feel:
1. There's a hell lot of work you're required to do in too less time.
2. The work, as they describe it to you seems like child's play. They tell you that you'll have to work just 2 hrs a day for 7-10 days and that's it. you'll get Rs 35 or so per page.
3. I feel, this is a simply cheating and nothing else.

In case, you still feel doing it for the (Quick Cash), I suggest find one who doesn't charge you anything. Most of them charge you hefty amounts (1.5K or above citing administrative charges, refundable security, caution money, blah.. blah.. blah.....).
CAUTION: You're giving them (so called refundable security) money, which if you're not able to complete the work in a specified amount of time or accuracy(which is their last resort), then your refundable security is gone and so is the money you could have got doing the work.

ANY SUCCESSES?

Last edited:

krazylearner

poor little me
Home based content writing....

It depends if you are on right path or not.
For example there are several jobs of writing at freelancing website like vworker.com

Just register , place a bid and if you are selected do the work and they will pay you .It is real not fake .Students from really good colleges are earning thousands per day . You can yourself see this on the website if you are a member . Registering is free . They will only charge you if you get some work and money .Better known as commission

Top Bottom