Hollywood Studios caught pirating movies on BitTorrent

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
new data uncovered by TorrentFreak shows that the MPAA might want to start in-house, as plenty of copyrighted material is being shared by employees of major Hollywood studios. With help from BitTorrent monitoring company Scaneye we found that BitTorrent piracy is rampant in Hollywood.

Hollywood Studios Caught Pirating Movies on BitTorrent | TorrentFreak

Flash

Lost in speed
So, is this like "Moviemakers" download the movies from Torrent, to get inspired or to gather ideas?

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
it's michael bay there, erry movie, erry time, erry where and erry one.

Flash

Lost in speed
BitTorrent Logs Suggest Movie Studio Workers Are Pirating from Work

TNW says "Employess". So, what's true?

Lets consider this scenario.
If i work in a XYZ company and i'm illegally using my company's internet to download "Pirate" contents, does that mean "XYZ company downloads illegal contents"?

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
^it was fun....a mad comedy though this dialogue "Boy under armpit and hypercity noise pollution" is said by ajay devgn in the film along with other hilarious hindi to english translations

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
TNW says "Employess". So, what's true?

Lets consider this scenario.
If i work in a XYZ company and i'm illegally using my company's internet to download "Pirate" contents, does that mean "XYZ company downloads illegal contents"?

Yes, this is how it is. First the company would be sued. You are a nobody comparing to a company's goodwill and reputation. Any such incident would translate that the companhy lacks in security measures.

Later they may trace the activity to particular PC and scrutinizing timestap a particular employee can be accused and at last can be sacked along with heavy fine.

But, what is done is already done. They might need to re-gain trust of their clients again.

Last edited:

reniarahim1

Youngling
Yes, this is how it is. First the company would be sued. You are a nobody comparing to a company's goodwill and reputation. Any such incident would translate that the companhy lacks in security measures.

Later they may trace the activity to particular PC and scrutinizing timestap a particular employee can be accused and at last can be sacked along with heavy fine.

But, what is done is already done. They might need to re-gain trust of their clients again.

truly said..it was done by some employees and why hollywood studio's is to blame here?

Top Bottom