Hitman search engine:faster than google

Status
Not open for further replies.

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
tech_mastermind said:
see it,believe it

*www.awesomestart.com/hitman/
It uses google Search engine only, just with a hitman Skin.
Faster?How can it be, and it isn't either.....

Sourabh

Laptoping
It is the same. If you see the url of the result page, you can see a 'client=pub-0627879943502572'. If you notice carefully the search results from that page will always show a advertisement as a first result. If someone clicks it, the person who set it up gets some $$$ in his adsense account. If you feel so gracious, click ads on websites which offer nice content or you like rather than this.

OP
Third Eye

Third Eye

gooby pls
i know it uses google egine but i found it a little faster than normal google.u can change the themes also.

vandit

In the zone
hey even I can(I have) copy paste the html code in my website of the google search bar....and give a cool design....what is new in that?????I dont think it is faster...:mad:

S

shashank_digitreader

hey lol, Hitman skin only appears on the "WEB" page and what about others, images, news? huh?

Matrix

It's me.....
well thanks a lot for providing such gr8 info about another search engine but i also wanna say that google i providing and satisfing everyone in term of seraching over internet if done properly.....right...so i think it'll take a lot of time for anyother search engine to overcome google.

Anyone disagree withme......please tell me...

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Matrix said:
well thanks a lot for providing such gr8 info about another search engine but i also wanna say that google i providing and satisfing everyone in term of seraching over internet if done properly.....right...so i think it'll take a lot of time for anyother search engine to overcome google.

Anyone disagree withme......please tell me...
I DO DISAGREE DAMMIT :mad:

Cause...

That site is fkin google itself :mad:

Hehe am laughing at the way I wrote this post lmao :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom