Hitman Blood Money,what a game

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Third Eye

Third Eye

gooby pls
tarey_g said:
@tech_mastermind ,I have almost similar config . were u able to play on highest ingame settings?

yep ,at highest settings(2x AA ,4x Af,1024x768 reso.)

more

*img160.imageshack.us/img160/244/aasdlh8.jpg
*img420.imageshack.us/img420/2159/godux4.jpg
*img113.imageshack.us/img113/1695/youke1.jpg
*img113.imageshack.us/img113/4321/idiotshh1.jpg
*img160.imageshack.us/img160/8606/killlufv7.jpg
*img113.imageshack.us/img113/2696/headoe5.jpg

Last edited:

Stalker

Padawan
@tech_mastermind
amazing screenshots dude................but is the storyline appealing???
hitman 3 contracts didn't quite make sense to me.

btw.........does 915 support DDR 2 & dual core proccy???

OP
Third Eye

Third Eye

gooby pls
Stalker said:
@tech_mastermind
amazing screenshots dude................but is the storyline appealing???
hitman 3 contracts didn't quite make sense to me.

btw.........does 915 support DDR 2 & dual core proccy???

hitman contracts was not so good game..yeah blood money story line is unique and solid.i don't know about 915 support.

go check www.hitmanforum.com

shellgame

Broken In
i was disappointed at the end bcos agent 47 is killed so easily and that too by a lady. but i am sure that he will be back in the next game. waiting for u agent 47!

OP
Third Eye

Third Eye

gooby pls
shellgame said:
i was disappointed at the end bcos agent 47 is killed so easily and that too by a lady. but i am sure that he will be back in the next game. waiting for u agent 47!

no 47 is is not dead.,even i too think that..try to press the W button again and again to up his health and he will get up fine and after this you have to kill all the guards standing there and after kill other two targets. see image

*img89.imageshack.us/img89/3653/debx9.jpg
*img136.imageshack.us/img136/187/seehh2.jpg

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
depends on wat card u have.
and go gamez unfortunately it needs a pixel shader which a mx 400 does not have

hellrider

Broken In
I too have a similar config as tech_mastermind, & HMBM ran flawlessly in high settings with AA & AF turned off!!

Stalker

Padawan
@shellgame & tech_mastermind
damn! u gave away the ending dudes..................i still haven't played the game. Is this the last of agent 47 or will there be a hitman 5???

but when it comes to stealth & sneaking around, i feel sam fisher still tops the list.

go_gamez

In the zone
hey whats AA and AF .settings can some one explain in detail..does it mean the same..as to high and very high settings sumthing like that ?

Stalker

Padawan
AA-anti-aliasing - smoothens out edges in 3D objects.........gives excellent image quality with a significant performance loss

AF- anisotropic filtering- advanced form of trilinear filtering which gives better image quality...can result in performance loss

with both these settings at high, u will get optimal image quality in any game however u do require a decent rig

OP
Third Eye

Third Eye

gooby pls
Stalker said:
@shellgame & tech_mastermind
damn! u gave away the ending dudes..................i still haven't played the game. Is this the last of agent 47 or will there be a hitman 5???

but when it comes to stealth & sneaking around, i feel sam fisher still tops the list.

yes there will be hitman 5 but you have to wait dude coz IO wants to sell more titles of BM.sam is ok but i like agent 47. one more screen

*img134.imageshack.us/img134/9099/asdsj4.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom