Hitman Blood Money,what a game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Third Eye

gooby pls
Here are some screenshot from my pc,this game is must,the environment is so beautiful,story is awesome.

*img134.imageshack.us/img134/2867/woooooooou0.jpg

*img134.imageshack.us/img134/4824/asdasdvv5.jpg

*img209.imageshack.us/img209/8263/woooooooow8.jpg

*img209.imageshack.us/img209/3930/untitledgt3.jpg

*img148.imageshack.us/img148/1492/untitled1pb2.jpg

Last edited:

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
hey buddy , u completed the game????
the screenshots was the last thing i wanted...now i have to get the BLOODY game ;)

ambandla

Sup' dude, Sup'
how will be the performance on the following config:

AMD Athlon64 3000+ running @ 2.26GHz
gigabyte mobo with geforce 6100 + nforce 430 chipset.
1GB ddr 400 (128MB for GPU)
seagate 160GB sata2 HDD

go_gamez

In the zone
amazing ...amazing gfx...one of my frnd...has the origninal dvd /cd ..of the game..but i never asked him thinking it will not run on my machine ...
please can u tell me weather the game will work..(even at low settinggs atleast)
..my config is as follows :
p4 2.4 ghz 1mb l2 cache
512 mb ddr ram
ge force mx 4000 128 mb agp card ...
and a 80 gb seagate PATA HDD

@ techmastermind...from where did u get the game..and for how much if u bought original.(.plzz say the truth..lol...cauz even i am thinkin of buying it.)

Last edited:
OP
Third Eye

Third Eye

gooby pls
System Requirements

The minimum system requirements are as follows:

OPERATING SYSTEM:
Microsoft Windows 2000/ Microsoft Windows XP (admin rights required) 95/98/ME/NT not supported. CPU:
Pentium 4 1.5GHz or Athlon XP equivalent
RAM:
512MB system Memory
GRAPHICS:
Direct3D 9 compliant cards supporting pixel shader 2.0 (nVidia GeForce FX or ATi Radeon 9500) SOUND:
Direct X compatible sound card
DVD-ROM:
DVD-ROM drive
HARD DRIVE:
5GB Free Space
INPUT DEVICES:
Keyboard and mouse

i got this game with evg 7900 gt which was my lucky cousin card.he doesn't play much game.

abhi_10_20

Cool and Calm
How about the keyboard and mouse controls? I played the demo
and found a bit difficult to handle the game.

go_gamez

In the zone
hey its not necessary that all the minimu requirements should match exactly...
cauz i found when i check the minimum requirements for my pc on the following site : *www.systemrequirementslab.com/referrer/srtest
it showed a failed result for many games like POP two thrones and others but the games worked fine on my pc...

shellgame

Broken In
See this is the advantage of consoles. u dont have to worry about the config.i recently completed the "hitman:blood money" on my ps2 .i was surprised to see that ps2 can deliver this kind of performance. i mean the graphics were good, though not as good as pc version.But still i mst say that this game looked pretty goooooooood on ps2.

go_gamez

In the zone
shellgame said:
See this is the advantage of consoles. u dont have to worry about the config.i recently completed the "hitman:blood money" on my ps2 .i was surprised to see that ps2 can deliver this kind of performance. i mean the graphics were good, though not as good as pc version.But still i mst say that this game looked pretty goooooooood on ps2.

is it true ??the gfx of pc games better than ps 2 ...hearing this for the first time...always thought that consoles had better graphics..and details...

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
I am surprised that you heard his for first time , PC version in most games have high res textures and games looks better on higher resolution .All the new games like Blood money will look better on PC and the nexgen consoles wrt the PS2/Xbox.

what's the config of ur rig tech_mastermind , i want to know how much this game will kill my PC

Last edited:
OP
Third Eye

Third Eye

gooby pls
My config

XFX 6600GT 256 MB
Intel Pentium 4 3 GHz 630
Intel 915GEV Mobo
1 GB DDR2 RAM

two more screens
*img90.imageshack.us/img90/1972/hhhsu1.jpg

*img154.imageshack.us/img154/3048/zzzov8.jpg

Last edited:

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
I have not played Hitman games. I m thinking of playing Blood Money. Is it necessary to play previous Hitman games to understand the story?

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
go_gamez said:
following site : *www.systemrequirementslab.com/referrer/srtest
.... thanx for the link
Chirag said:
I have not played Hitman games. I m thinking of playing Blood Money. Is it necessary to play previous Hitman games to understand the story?

no..... hes just an agent who is hired to carry out tasks .... only the plots change

Last edited:
OP
Third Eye

Third Eye

gooby pls
ax3 said:
great screenshots tech_mastermind ......... thanx .........

am great fan of Hitman series ......... Hitman Blood Money wont work on my pc .........

how many chapters or levels r present in the game ???????

13 levels...every level is awesome.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
@tech_mastermind ,I have almost similar config . were u able to play on highest ingame settings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom