Hitman Blood Money - DLL Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
i've installed the Hitman demo, when i start the game a error pops up saying the following file is missing, Re-install may solve the problem. i re-installed it but the problem is still there.

File Name---"d3dx9_27.dll

shashank4u

Youngling
no problem buddy :
just google d3dx9_27.dll and u ll get the file u wanted just check it out.
same happens to me for nfs most wanted .

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
I downloaded the dll file from dll-files.com & placed it in the game folder.
Now the game starts but CRASHES without any error, just after the EIDOS cuscene (where they show a crow).

My PC Config-
HP Pavilion, 512MB RAM, Intel 915G chipset , Intel Integrated GMA 900 GFX, (128MB). XP Home Edition SP2.

S

shashank_digitreader

i have installed hitman blood money provided in the digitdvd, when i started the game, the loading screen appears and after the loading completes in closing and returning to the desktop. any way to solve this problem.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
The game dosen't work on the 915 onboard chipset.Try and upgrade to a decent graphic card.Alternatively you can try the V1.2 patch for Hitman blood Money.

abhi_10_20

Cool and Calm
s18000rpm, see my spec:
HP pavilion.
256 MB RAM, 128 MB video RAM, 915G chipset,
the game runs well and yours is a better PC.
It should work without any hitches.

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
No abhi dude, it just crashes after that cuscene without any error messages.
As i mentioned above "i have placed that d3dx9_27.dll file in the GAME FOLDER,"
will it run if i place the dll file in the SYSTEM folder.

& Abhi_10_20, what is your HP Pavilion Model. Mines HP Pavilion a1210in, & got it last November.

abhi_10_20

Cool and Calm
Hi s18000rpm,
I dont think, just by placing a missing dll file in a game folder would make it work. You have said that the game was installed perfectly. But, most of times, such dll errors occur if the game is not installed completely. In this case, even i cant figure out the problem.

By the way, I have a HP Pavilion m7260in mcPC, bought in December 05.

meanwhile, i will reinstall it on my comp and see where the dll file exists
exactly and update you when done.

Last edited:

shashank4u

Youngling
s18000rpm :

u never know from where the dll file is missing from the game or from the
system.
so copy the .dll file to the system32 folder in windows folder .
and yes do update the directx.which directx version u have .

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
the DirectX version in my PC is --"DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)" -- [ info form 'dxdiag' command].

My Digit DVD has some Heavy scratches, so i couldnt install/recover DirectX, & some other files.

i got the game from other mags DVD.

shellgame

Broken In
this is the problem with PC (hangups,errors,hardware requirements etc).thats why i love consoles bcos u dont have to care about the hardware requirement.right now i m playing the Hitman:blood money on my ps2 with out ne problem.

kaustav_geek

1337 |)00|) \m/
I had the same problem. You are supposed to download the file and place it in the system32. I guess that should solve your problem as it solved mine.

Iam not sure about whether your config can run the game or not so can't comment on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom