Hitman: Absolution

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
i'll stick to my opinion... 12gigs patch is the indication of a hurried release, with optimisations left out for post release.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Finished hitman today. Its on par with contracts or maybe a bit better with new game mechanics.

@ jojo

Play it in hard or higher buddy. Its meant to be played that way or else things will be far too easier.

guru_da_preet

Journeyman
can you save your game in the middle of the game(i don't mean the checkpoints), can we save it and quit and start the game from where you left it??

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
Completed the game. So frustrating to play in purist difficulty mode -_- Have to restart from the beginning after making one mistake. Took 4 days to complete.
Agent 47 was way too error prone in this game(talking about what happens in the story cutscenes). But still,a good game. Had a hell lot of fun playing this.

Changed difficulty to Hard and I'm enjoying. Managed to get Silent Assassin rank in the last part of "shaving Lenny" and "Death Factory" . Trying all I can to get the sig nature kills and zero penalty. It's too damn time consuming non the less.

De Cay

a Dweeb!!
OK i have a problem!!
I recently installed HMA.. but when i launch it... it won't start!!
The task manager shows that the program runs for few seconds.. but it gets terminated :-(
HELP!!

bhaktanishant

Right off the assembly line
OK i have a problem!!
I recently installed HMA.. but when i launch it... it won't start!!
The task manager shows that the program runs for few seconds.. but it gets terminated :-(
HELP!!

what is configuration..........?

i am also having same and i am on 'HP G6 2301ax (AMD A8/windows 8/RADEON 7670M)'..........

i Google about it and found that it does not support windows 8.....

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Started the game few days back, Just finshed the mission where you have to assasinate people in Chinese new year

SunE

Professional Newbie
Hey guys this is not working on my PC. I have Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit. I searched a bit and found out that the game needs Win 7 SP1. ANyone know how to make it work without SP1?

sygeek

Technomancer
Hey guys this is not working on my PC. I have Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit. I searched a bit and found out that the game needs Win 7 SP1. ANyone know how to make it work without SP1?
Nope, you can't manage without an update.

Top Bottom