Historical events in Thinkdigit forum!!!

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I heard back in 2006 or so. :unsure:

I have been a participant of Delhi meet back in Jun 14, 2009!

Here is the pics link! :D
*picasaweb.google.com/vineetinmatri...authkey=Gv1sRgCKnvjPWCq5a6igE&feat=directlink

I don't even know if someone I know here on TDF was present in that meet or not.
Delhities, please identify yourselves! :p

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
@Neuron, nothing its just all bullshit. I TROLLED.

@Charan, Nothing much, bro. As usual. Been long time since I posted here. Its a junk right now.

j1n M@tt

Cyborg Agent
Re: Historical events in Thinkdigit forum!!!11

All these "recap posts" for me are like sitting in front of Doordarshan and watching the "classics" again :D

Boy o boy.. the good old Digit forums... :)

very true...this is like watching some old historical movie :)

This was a nice place to hang out, used to spend more time here than on orkut or yahoo messenger(FB wasn't that popular back in those days).

Vaguely remember those incidents which caused all those good old members to leave this place. Some of them went over to Techenclave and still continue there. Now-a-days I don't get enough time for all this. Just visits here rarely to check out whats happening here.

Rockstar11

Technomancer
Re: Historical events in Thinkdigit forum!!!11

I joined the forum in Sept 07 and spammed all over this forum. Do you need something more historical?

Though I did not witness that personally as I joined much later, I remember someone mentioning that once when the forum was poorly managed, without any upgrades, etc, the mods went on strike.

I don't know how much of this is true, but can somebody confirm this and tell us more about this?

I missed all the above events :( Though Joined in 2005 (via Cyber Cafe), but at that time I had no Internet connection :(

where are you guys???

Top Bottom