Himesh's new role in Bollywood

Status
Not open for further replies.

krrrish

Broken In
cynosure said:
Dude, theres something called reviews.
The newspaper on the sundays will carry the review(movee will get 1 outta 5 stars) and moreover the people who have seen the movee will come out of the cinema hall and tell the other people that movee was dud!!
So in any case, the movee wont be a hit.

agree completely with wht u said .. bt do remember tht this is india . people who give reviews r bought with money .. there r very very few people who dares to bash the stars . ( i think rajeev masand is one)

films like veer zaara go onto become one of the biggest hit ..while an awesome movie like swades fails to even becoming a hit .

i dont hve any doubt tht himesh will fail miserably as an actor .. u cn jst sense it frm d trailors bt i still feel this movie will do very good at d boxoffice .

cynosure

UbuntuUser
^^ I wont even see this movee but I'll tell anyone and everyone that Himesh sucks in the movie, part of publicity. :D

"Watching and Listening to Himesh for 3 hours can be injurious to your health. Pregnant women and people with heart and brain diseases are advised to avoid the movie."
Issued in public intrest by a responsible citizen. :)

Desi-Tek.com

In the zone
uhvkdhk said:
roflmao

ALL THESE ĆRAPS AB0VE THIS P0ST AND BEL0W THIS P0ST ARE DUPLIĆATE USERNAMES 0F IMP0ST0R TEAM DIGIT :)) :))

roflmao

ALL MVPs ARE FAKE AND ALL FAKE MVPs ARE IMP0ST0R TEAM DIGIT :)

ALL M0DS ARE TEAM DIGIT :p :p
-------------------------------------------------------------

roflmao

HELLO M0THER FU.CKING TEAM CHIP AND TEAM DIGIT, WHATEVER CIRCUS YOU DO APS WON'T GONNA COME UP !!!!!!!!! MUHAHAHAH.. :p :p :p NOW APPLY BURNOL TO YOUR A$$.. OR YOU WILL END UP WITH FRIED A$$ :)) :))
BTW HOW WOULD IT BE, TO HAVE FTC VER 2 !!!!! :D :D

roflmao
is this a bot?

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
Well guys ..being a great fan of Himesh..I saw the movie ..its OK type..like a video album..Germnay shooting is beautiful..but some songs are changed like "Ya Ali" to dillagi ???

Some observations after seeing the movie :

1. He doesnt smooch Ria as publicised .
2. His name is HR in the movie ..HR ye HR woh..arre baba HR to Haryana ka registration no hai...should have called himeself Himesh to zyada accha hota..
3. Its not answered in the movie why he wears topi (its just style)
4. Why he is not smiling is answered cuz he lost his elder brother due to some brain disease..
5.Song tanhaiyan is cut ..only one para :(
6. Film is like a video album..gud songs ..beautiful Germany shooting..no story..

Overall film chalegi..cuz more of curiosity :D

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
movie is not at all good.. it is waste of money even if u rent pirated cds for 10 bucks:D. stay away from it!!!!

Last edited:
Himesh Reshamia in Digit too! I finally found there is no escape from this thing! and about that movie 'i just dont give a 'ya know what! i hope it comes out as a big flop ....this guy's voice makes me puke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom