Himesh's new role in Bollywood

Status
Not open for further replies.

cynosure

UbuntuUser
Yes its the biggest wastage of money done so far!!!
Just getting your @r$e kicked by a girl does not mean you will stop living and start singing the most unromantic (and unmusical and uneverything kinda) songs. Move on; but this guy has not; he will keep on showing that he was repeatedly kicked by some girl in real life and in every song!!

RaghuKL

Swalpa Adjust Maadi
Maybe instead of serenading his gf with some good romantic songs, he would have OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA and made her think "is this what i deserve" and also might scared her dog, giving it more competition in the howling dept. the guy can consider starring in "Tarzan" movies if it all he wants to stick with filmy career

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
I had seen trailers of Aap ka Suroor on TV ..and being an ardent fan of Himesh, I see songs arent very good :( ... They are not like album "Aap ka Suroor"...Dekhte hai aage kya hota hai.........maybe he shud stop singing..as a music director he is the best

Shasanka_Gogoi

In the zone
Jerin said:
Hey guys why you hate Himesh so much??????????

He has given musical hits like Tere Naam
Yeh Hai Jalwa,
Humraaz
,Kyon ki,
Maine Pyar Kyun Kiya,
Aitraaz
Asshiq banaye Aapne,
Aksar,
Tom Dick and Harry,
Namaste London,
Shakalaka Boom Boom
36 China Town
Tarzan the wonder car.

Allowed he`s singing a lot,but there`s nothing to hate so much .If you guys like him or not you may see his articles on my blog:*enjoyworld.blogpsot.com

Come on guys lets wait and watch what he does in his film.This film is said to be most expensive film made in India.

I dnt think anyone has a problem with Himesh as a music director. Its the attitude he holds as a singer that i m sick of. And as far as the budget of his film goes, u dnt need 2 have a big budget to have a hit film,its compltely a waste of money!

cynosure

UbuntuUser
esumitkumar said:
I had seen trailers of Aap ka Suroor on TV ..and being an ardent fan of Himesh, I see songs arent very good :( ... They are not like album "Aap ka Suroor"...Dekhte hai aage kya hota hai.........maybe he shud stop singing..as a music director he is the best

Havent you heard the music of AR Rehman???? Dude he's the best. He has no compititor nearby. The like of HR and anu malik are simply a waste in front of him.

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
yaar AR Rehman aur HR ka aapas main koi comparison nahin hai...AR is definitely on a higher side...but its Himesh's tunes to which whole India is dancing..tell me one party or occasion or wedding where u wudnt hear "jhalak dikhla ja" :D

ambandla

Sup' dude, Sup'
esumitkumar said:
yaar AR Rehman aur HR ka aapas main koi comparison nahin hai...AR is definitely on a higher side...but its Himesh's tunes to which whole India is dancing..tell me one party or occasion or wedding where u wudnt hear "jhalak dikhla ja" :D

We still hear Roja songs.

Do you remember what was Himesh's first hit? How many in India listen those songs?

Shaadi mein songs bajne se Music Director best nahin hota. One whose music touches the heart is the best.

naak se gaane se Best music director yaa singer nahin banta. Sur se gaane se banta hai.

Poora song mein same word repeat karne se best nahin hota. Lyrics should have meaning.

here is a hilarious and completely stupid and fully insane comment from Himesh, the mega-sucker:

In November 2006, Himesh remarked that Mukesh, Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, and R D Burman used to sing nasally. He also claimed that he had thirty-six hits in a year, and none of the above mentioned artists "ever gave the same number of hits in a year"

Last edited:

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
ambandla said:
We still hear Roja songs.

Do you remember what was Himesh's first hit? How many in India listen those songs?

Shaadi mein songs bajne se Music Director best nahin hota. One whose music touches the heart is the best.

naak se gaane se Best music director yaa singer nahin banta. Sur se gaane se banta hai.

Poora song mein same word repeat karne se best nahin hota. Lyrics should have meaning.

here is a hilarious and completely stupid and fully insane comment from Himesh, the mega-sucker:

In November 2006, Himesh remarked that Mukesh, Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, and R D Burman used to sing nasally. He also claimed that he had thirty-six hits in a year, and none of the above mentioned artists "ever gave the same number of hits in a year"

What a $ucker?!! :eek: :shock: What he's trying to tell? He's better than Mukesh, Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, and R D Burman?:eek: :shock:

faraaz

Evil Genius
Looks like it...you know how some people are born great, some become great and some have greatness thrust upon them?? Himesh Bhai is the third category...

cynosure

UbuntuUser
^^ I agree.

This guy is total waste. I saw the trailer of Aap ka Suroor today. Saw a scene in which HR's car (seeme like matiz modified) rolls over 3-4 times and still he was intact. These guys shoot their movee in the outer countries and still have so much of "oldness" in their movee. Like who the hell is going to buy that nothing happens to the car even after 4 rolls. HR wants to do a James-Bond-Aston-Martin kinda stunt.
And the tagline say that its a "real luv story" but HR is shown with a gun in his hand which he is pointing towards police (correct me if i m wrong but he had a gun). So that means Hr went to "vilaayat", cocked a gun, aimed at police maybe shot a fire or two, and came back.

I think I am being an absolute critic; but in HR's case, this is so much fun.

krrrish

Broken In
this movie is a guranteed blockbuster .. nw m nt a himesh fan .. though i do like some of his songs .. bt him turning into an actor seems a big joke to me .. bt i dnt hve any doubt tht the movie will do excellent in box office .. reasons : the movie is very stylish .. got foreign locations (masses go for tht ) .. will hve THE best promotion tht u hve evr seen for a bollywood movie ..d movie is still not shoot completely n they hve started promoting d movie is a justification to tht .

n curosity is also one big factor .. many will go jst to c how bad he performed .. lol .

faraaz

Evil Genius
I just want to see him take his dratted cap off in the movie...I wouldn't mind watching it just for that...maybe he's BALD!!! :D :D :D

ambandla

Sup' dude, Sup'
gaurav_indian said:
loooo khajoor taja taja taja khajoooor :D

ROFL

krrrish said:
this movie is a guranteed blockbuster .. nw m nt a himesh fan .. though i do like some of his songs .. bt him turning into an actor seems a big joke to me .. bt i dnt hve any doubt tht the movie will do excellent in box office .. reasons : the movie is very stylish .. got foreign locations (masses go for tht ) .. will hve THE best promotion tht u hve evr seen for a bollywood movie ..d movie is still not shoot completely n they hve started promoting d movie is a justification to tht .

n curosity is also one big factor .. many will go jst to c how bad he performed .. lol .

I am sure, this movie will fail at box office. Agar ye hit ho jaaye gaa to HM kahegaa ki he is better than Kapoor's and Khan's

Last edited:

blackpearl

The Devil
cynosure said:
This guy is total waste. I saw the trailer of Aap ka Suroor today. Saw a scene in which HR's car (seeme like matiz modified) rolls over 3-4 times and still he was intact. These guys shoot their movee in the outer countries and still have so much of "oldness" in their movee. Like who the hell is going to buy that nothing happens to the car even after 4 rolls. HR wants to do a James-Bond-Aston-Martin kinda stunt.
And the tagline say that its a "real luv story" but HR is shown with a gun in his hand which he is pointing towards police (correct me if i m wrong but he had a gun). So that means Hr went to "vilaayat", cocked a gun, aimed at police maybe shot a fire or two, and came back.

Don't you know? That's Bollywood's concept of a "true story". Distorting facts and presenting it as "true" is common in Hindi movies.

cynosure

UbuntuUser
krrrish said:

Dude, theres something called reviews.
The newspaper on the sundays will carry the review(movee will get 1 outta 5 stars) and moreover the people who have seen the movee will come out of the cinema hall and tell the other people that movee was dud!!
So in any case, the movee wont be a hit.

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
No point in arguing with all Himesh Bashers here..i agree he looks horrible in Aap ka Suroor especially song assalum walekum :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom