Himesh's new role in Bollywood

Status
Not open for further replies.

technoraja

Right off the assembly line
The Hit singer cum Music Director Himesh Reshammiya has come forward with a movie that is supposed to tell his story.....
The film is named 'AAP KA SUROOR - THE REAL LOVE STORY'
The film is named after his debut music album with the same name.The album had broken many collection records across the country
Ever wondered why Himesh Reshammiya ’s music videos often show him as a sad lover who is left by his woman because of some misunderstanding. And ever wondered why Himesh looks so glum all the time.
Sources close to Himesh are quoted as saying that the movie’s story is roughly based on Himesh’s own life and his romantic relationship with a girl.

Himesh is the film’s hero. Gorgeous newcomer Riya plays his love interest.

While most of his music videos have tragic endings, Himesh is apparently not able to make up his mind whether his movie too should end on a tragic note.

Himesh is learnt to have planned two endings for ‘Aap Ka Suroor’: a sad one and a happy one in which the lovers unite. He still has to decide which ending would be retained in the film.

The film’s climax will reportedly be very action-packed. It will feature choppers and as many as 10 BMW cars.

Himesh has been shooting the film in Germany for last one month. After Germany, the film will be shot for 35 days in Bangkok and Singapore.

The singer-musician is apparently leaving no stone unturned to make sure that the film has good cinematic quality.

The film is being directed by Prashant Chadha.

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
digitized said:
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...aap ka suroor...I hate Himesh.:mad:. His film will be a flop...:D

i also hate himash gayshamia.....but i dont think that his film be a flop....cuz ppl r crazy bout him......

outlaw

De@d
i hate that guy

SICK F*^*in LOSER - wanns people to think he's some kinda hero

wont even let his ex-gal live in peace - he wanns to ruin her life by makin a movie... only in his prespective

sonofab17ch

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
Even the boys do!

This must have been posted in Bandwidth Wastage section since Himesh is a waste.

Last edited:

Shasanka_Gogoi

In the zone
HImesh SUCKS! and his nasals (not songs) deserves the same faith.

I don't know why the film makers still want him to do their music. He is just so damn repetative----------

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!--

tHATS WHAT COMES TO MA MIND WHEN SUMONE SAYS HIS NAME!

RaghuKL

Swalpa Adjust Maadi
Blockbuster it should be.... I mean drop a bomb near his house destroying everything in a block radius........

himesh sux BIG Time

Pathik

Google Bot
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
Hey all u Himesh bashers .............. :x
agar dum hai to tum bhi naak se gaake uski tarah popular ho jao...

whether u love him or hate him..he is the BEST :)

ambandla

Sup' dude, Sup'
He was good until he started singing. Now, He is best of the worst. I just don't understand why he sings.When he sings, Mujhe to ulti aati hai. He is such a big sucker.

whoopy_whale

Journeyman
Shasanka_Gogoi said:
HImesh SUCKS! and his nasals (not songs) deserves the same faith.

I don't know why the film makers still want him to do their music. He is just so damn repetative----------

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!--

tHATS WHAT COMES TO MA MIND WHEN SUMONE SAYS HIS NAME!

Exactly...!
He sucks big time....I can't stand his howling...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom