Himesh removes his cap !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
His compostions and songs lyrics are good.But it will be better if singers like Sonu Nigam,Shaan,KK,etc sings his songs.

47shailesh

Security Exp
I can listen to his song but just can't bear seeing his face.. even in my weirdest thought... mf....
How Ugly he is.. wished he dies soon this year Before the release of his movie...

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
You can love him and you can hate him but you cannot ignore him.
No new music director has taken the world (Ok India)in so short a spell.
He is almost everywhere. TV , Videos,Serials ,News and now when you thought he had burn out he is there with the movie.
Do i love his songs? NO..Not absolutely. 5 percent of his songs amongst 100 of which he has composed are good.Rest i simply cannot tolerate.
See absolutely no Music directer gives 100 percentage Good song.They compose 30 to 60 % good songs.But they make sure these are the very songs public gets to hear and are released.What happens in the recording studio stays there.
But with Himesh he is almost using all of the songs that he composes without much bothering whether public likes it or no.
Eventually this is going to hurt him in a long run.
See how many of us like Shaka la ka boom songs.
And come to think of it.The (hopeless) movie was based on Music .He should have justified the producer.
Still i know for sure. Himesh has burnt out himself and unlike the earlier days where his songs were really good and rocking he is sliding down.

47shailesh

Security Exp
^^ nice review..

One thing i need to correct is ur Signature..

Sun will never explode.. it will enter RedGiant phase and then later become A White Darf

rishitells

Always in Dreams...
Hi Hi Hi Really Funny Jocker.
Have u ever seen him laughing. Saala "MANHOOOS"

When he will left singing. I will throw you a PARTY

ancientrites

In the zone
well i like that singer,he sings superb but problem is he thinks he is bonjonvi in saregama show in zee show and that makes me angry

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
47shailesh said:
^^ nice review..

One thing i need to correct is ur Signature..

Sun will never explode.. it will enter RedGiant phase and then later become A White Darf
First of all a sincere thank you for appreciating!
Second thing yes you are right.Sun will never explode.
There goes another spectale waste.

Still can we sum this up into something like " you never know".Or do i have to wait for something else...ohh im so freaking impatient

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
ancientrites said:
well i like that singer,he sings superb but problem is he thinks he is bonjonvi in saregama show in zee show and that makes me angry
Aise nahi bolte Himesh wahan rotiyaan baant raha hai.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom