High End Rig - Gaming and Few Apps

OP
abhijeet.ak

abhijeet.ak

Broken In
I Ordered the 2 x EVGA 780Ti super clocked cards, which should be delivered by 4th to 6th December..... Will finish the build and post the pics post then...

Amrit aka Rock2702 has been kind enough to buy the redundant Asus 780Ti that I have....

So I am assuming the SC Evga will add to some more performance... ;)

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
I Ordered the 2 x EVGA 780Ti super clocked cards, which should be delivered by 4th to 6th December..... Will finish the build and post the pics post then...

Amrit aka Rock2702 has been kind enough to buy the redundant Asus 780Ti that I have....

So I am assuming the SC Evga will add to some more performance... ;)

you had two Asus Nvidia GeForce GTX 780Ti ,right? did he buy both?

OP
abhijeet.ak

abhijeet.ak

Broken In
so you still have one left. are you going with 3 way sli? :p

lol naah although I was planning for a Quad SLI :p :p :p , someone suggested me not to mix match two different OEM's :p ... hence, I gifted the other one to my cousin bro, he was drooling for it.. ;)

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
lol naah although I was planning for a Quad SLI :p :p :p , someone suggested me not to mix match two different OEM's :p ... hence, I gifted the other one to my cousin bro, he was drooling for it.. ;)

get ready to take pics.:) waiting for it - the rig i can dream off.

OP
abhijeet.ak

abhijeet.ak

Broken In
U gifted your cousin a 780ti?
This is totally off topic but WHAT IN GODS NAME DO YOU DO?

lol, anyway it was redundant and rather then selling I thought of making his day that day... ;)

by profession I am a Management Consultant and an entrepreneur having invested in multiple startups as an Investor... effectively I own a couple of businesses in IT and other space.

Associate Partner - Enterprise Architecture at Wipro Consulting as per LinkedIn Profile

Precisely Leelaprasad :) back in my days with Wipro when I was a Consulting Partner and Head for their Infrastructure business in Japan-APAC region.

NiGHtfUrY

Journeyman
lol, anyway it was redundant and rather then selling I thought of making his day that day... ;)

by profession I am a Management Consultant and an entrepreneur having invested in multiple startups as an Investor... effectively I own a couple of businesses in IT and other space.

Precisely Leelaprasad :) back in my days with Wipro when I was a Consulting Partner and Head for their Infrastructure business in Japan-APAC region.

WOW! Looking at your experience and your business investments i assume you are well over 35 (am i right??) and you are buying a kick ass pc for gaming !
I always assumed that when i would be older i would't find time for gaming but looking at you i think that the gamer in me would live a long life.
You dont know how happy this makes me! :D
Thankyou,enjoy your beast rig (do post pics)

Divyansh.

avinandan012

Cyborg Agent
when you mention it one of my college senior a techlead in his late 20's have to take permission for gaming from his wife.

roflmao situation :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I have so many games but not enough time in a week to play now-a-days :cry:

OP
abhijeet.ak

abhijeet.ak

Broken In
wow you two have made quite a living I must say.

@op what monitor did you order?

Currently got 2 x U2412HM (For a few weeks) till I get the U2713H in India or a Samsung Series 9... which will happen probably next month...

WOW! Looking at your experience and your business investments i assume you are well over 35 (am i right??) and you are buying a kick ass pc for gaming !
I always assumed that when i would be older i would't find time for gaming but looking at you i think that the gamer in me would live a long life.
You dont know how happy this makes me! :D
Thankyou,enjoy your beast rig (do post pics)

Divyansh.

Woah Man !!!! its like you almost decided my age.... :p :p :p

Don't make me feel old, as a matter of fact I am 27, just completed 27 on 29th November ;)

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity
^^ Same Situation here. I am In My late 20s and I cant game like before i did. I miss those days when Gaming Comes. but sometime you have to manage Work, Family and Gaming all together. So I don't do other activity much whenever i get time i play.

I work from Home 99% of the times if that helps answering your question ;)
You are lucky man. i have to give 12 hours to my company then 4 hours to family and then I can game for 2 hours or so. Still I am Enjoying my games .

OP
abhijeet.ak

abhijeet.ak

Broken In
^^ Same Situation here. I am In My late 20s and I cant game like before i did. I miss those days when Gaming Comes. but sometime you have to manage Work, Family and Gaming all together. So I don't do other activity much whenever i get time i play.

You are lucky man. i have to give 12 hours to my company then 4 hours to family and then I can game for 2 hours or so. Still I am Enjoying my games .

With me it's usually all well balanced... I don't get actively involved in work these days I have capable people who take care.... So 99% of the time I am at home and prefer it that way...

Top Bottom