High End Rig - Gaming and Few Apps

PratikV

Broken In
Dude killer config and do post some pics of that rig.
In case if you still have some money left we are ready to receive gifts :p :p :p :-D :-D

OP
abhijeet.ak

abhijeet.ak

Broken In
Dude killer config and do post some pics of that rig.
In case if you still have some money left we are ready to receive gifts :p :p :p :-D :-D

Lol.... I wish sum one gift's me those damn monitors ...... :p

Me too fellows....

Ohh even you wanna contribute with pratik to gift me the monitor... lol...lol...lol... :D :D

On a serious note I am facing a hard time find this monitor, I just got a call from shop clues saying they don't have this and the seller has accidentally listed the model... I asked them to refund my money.... :(

I spoke to Dell and they say there are no 27" Ultrasharp monitors available in India and it will take 3 weeks for the next stock to come in... :cry::(

Please someone please help me with the monitors now... damn thing ... I am also ok with U2713H or even U2713 or any other equivalent WQHD 27" monitor (Budget no constraint).... Or else I will have a gun with no bullets to fire... :(:(:(

OP
abhijeet.ak

abhijeet.ak

Broken In
You can get u2711 on itdepot

U2711 I am also getting this in the local market for 42K but then is it worth... its a 5yr old technology no LED Backlighting and works on CCFL with a power draw of 118Wats per monitor as against to just 30watts per U2713H / HM :O

OP
abhijeet.ak

abhijeet.ak

Broken In
How about asus pb278q

Another One is the ViewSonic VP2770

Neither of the above are available through any local/online reseller in India... Have to be imported through some reseller who will import it for me and will take 15 - 20 days, that is crazy... :(

If I gotta import anything I will straight import it using my own channel... If you guys know someone who can make these available or have them locally and deliver in next 4 - 5 days please, please, please let me know...

Btw just got the H320 delivered from Prime in Mumbai and the Razer keyboard from flipkart...

flipkart delivered in 1 day... to good to be true but then my first experience with them... amazing packing as well and a sealed pack product.

On the other hand H320 came with a H220 manual... not sure if its standard... rest all of the material at least looks new...

marvelousprashant

Cyborg Agent
Asus PB278Q monitor prices, Shopping comparison for Asus PB 278Q, Buy online in India - ShopMania

offtopic: this rig with cosmos 2 looks stunning *www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?278143-Cosmos-II-(Liquid-Edition)

OP
abhijeet.ak

abhijeet.ak

Broken In
@OP Where are you getting the 780ti for 54k from?

I got them from the Asus Distributor (Rashee Peripherals) a friend of mine got it for me, his dad is one of the investor for RP.

Asus PB278Q monitor prices, Shopping comparison for Asus PB 278Q, Buy online in India - ShopMania

offtopic: this rig with cosmos 2 looks stunning Cosmos II (Liquid Edition)

That rig looks jaw dropping awesum... I would be more than happy even if my rig is 50% as good looking as that one out there .... ;)

Btw, I did look at grab more today afternoon, as stated earlier they are importing from US ... :(

OP
abhijeet.ak

abhijeet.ak

Broken In
Buy Online Asus PB278Q 27 inch QHD Gaming LED Monitor in India

Thanks Prashant, I have sent them an Email...

And guys my rig is all here, except for the Corsair AX1200i, Razer Ouroboros, Monitors and the mousepad....
[IMGG] 885857_10152035957951591_169160474_o.jpg1425204_10152035957956591_143255690_o.jpg[/IMGG]

OP
abhijeet.ak

abhijeet.ak

Broken In
It's a really pain building your own PC.... and specially when you are doing it after ages..

I started yesterday afternoon and I just finished...

I still have to do the cable management piece... Will post pics in the Show Off section soon... ;)

Top Bottom