High-end gaming laptop advice needed (Budget around 90k)

xOvErClOcKeRx

Broken In
Hello peeps! As I'll be leaving for UK this September for higher studies, I'm on the lookout for a decent gaming laptop which can play the current (Battlefield 3, MW3) as well as upcoming fps titles (MOH-Warfighter, BLOPS 2) @ medium details with constant 60+ fps.

What's your Budget? Around 90k
What will be your primary usage for the notebook be? Gaming/Programming/Web surfing/HD Movies
What size and weight considerations do you have? Something in the range of 14"-15.6" HD+ or FHD and should be portable enough as I would be carrying it to uni regularly (Comp science).
Any brand that you prefer, or any brand that you detest?No brand preferences as such
Any other considerations? Battery life should be 3+ hours / i7 3rd generation proccy / mSATA ssd+HDD combo

P.S.: I would prefer buying it from a local store in Delhi rather than an online store.

Last edited:
OP
X

xOvErClOcKeRx

Broken In
Nah, the prices in UK are similar to the ones in India and anyway alienware is above my budget.

Any idea about the release date of MSI GT/GE60 0nc in India?

RON28

Cyborg Agent
look at this lappy ASUS - Notebooks- ASUS N56VZ don't know the price, but i think it will be around 75k

battlefield 3 in FULL HD at a constant 60 fps in a lappy is very difficult :(

arani

whiz kid
the dell inspiron 17R special edition is great VFM if u dnt mind the 17" screen(FHD)..

vaibhavl

Broken In
Who said alienware is out of your budget, or alienware is discontinued???
I recently say an ad of alienware and they have slashed the price. The basic model was around 70k!! Look out for it..

aroraanant

Explorer
I read it somewhere, in International market they have discontinued it.
You will see it in India too in sometime.

Top Bottom