high CPU utilisation prob

Status
Not open for further replies.

mgupta

Broken In
hi...
Whenever I start a new program CPU utilization increases to above 90%.Also it gets continuously remain above 10 % with red lines at the bottom of the graph.
Help me what to do!!!!

Sooraj_digit

BLah.. Blah..blah.......
you must have opened a program that is utilising cpu....and for the red lines you have turned on the option of showing the kernel times....in the task manager go to view tab and click "Show Kernel Times" you wont be shown those red lines graphs...

nvidia

-----ATi-----
Download SysInternals Process Explorer and see which program is utilizing the processor. If the application is unimportant then close it and uninstall. It could also be some virus. Scan your computer once.

OP
M

mgupta

Broken In
i do have this software but it doesnt show any weird program running with high utilisation.Actually the problem starts when I open explorer or any new program.I have checked my system for viruses,spywares and malwares, but nothing turned up.

ultimategpu

AMD & ATI FANBOY
its may or may not be the problem of power -------- but im not sure about it which processor are u using and the motherboard with specification:confused: ????

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
There is some oder app wich is causing this.

Y don't u format if there's no prob, shud wipe out the leeches in one go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom