Hi ya peoplez

Status
Not open for further replies.

- Snake -

Broken In
Hi all.... This is my first post in this forum......

Well I would to tell you people something about myself:
I am 18 yrs old doing Comp. Engg. from KUK i am in first year and the most boring thing about it is that I don't have any computer suject in first year except 'C' which I already know...

OK now the real thing I am working on a OS and want to know about licenses which I could provide with it... And yes what is this 'r' sign after the brand name Do I also need that????

I yes I posted this post here because I am a Open Souce freak.....

mail2and

Walking, since 2004.
the 'R' sign besides the brand name denotes that the brand name is registered by a company/individual/group of individuals.

Any infringment or unfair usage of such a trademark by "other" companies or individuals is not allowed.

The right to use such a trademark or brand name rests with the company or individual or group of individuals

btw KUK= NIT, Kurukshetra?

pradeep_chauhan

Cyborg Agent
Its realy interesting that you are working on developing an OS on your own Tell us more about this say something about the schedular or are you developing your own file system or plan to use some existing format will your os have virtual memory support? Hoping to hear from you soon I too have developed some thing on similar lines but that is for a micro controller and has only a microkernel now (schedular and context switch).

OP
- Snake -

- Snake -

Broken In
Its realy interesting that you are working on developing an OS on your own Tell us more about this say something about the schedular or are you developing your own file system or plan to use some existing format will your os have virtual memory support? Hoping to hear from you soon I too have developed some thing on similar lines but that is for a micro controller and has only a microkernel now (schedular and context switch).

Yeah I am working on an OS.... Though I don't know much about the same... Still, I am learning and I am sure that I will make it a real commercial OS one day.....

If you are instrested in OS dev and wanna help me or give suggestions(if you fell that I don't stand a chance against you) then u r welcome.

Presently I am working on vesa driver and fat fs driver..... vesa is going pretty fine but i am having problems with fat???? Will complete it....

GNUrag

FooBar Guy
Snake, I thought that you were talking about the GNU Hurd operating system since you mentioned fstfs driver.
As you know, the GNU Hurd is an os based on a microkernel architecture, weherein fatfs is a user mode hurd translator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom