Hi PSP lovers!! Poll here

Are u ready to pay Rs 15000 for PSP?????

• NO

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MAY BE....

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cooldip10

In the zone
Hi u all PSP lovers..
After reading the review of Play Station Portable in the DIGIT this month do poll here.... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

NO, 'cause it's cheaper overseas. And I just got a PS2 Slim that's collecting dust due to lack of use. I just use it to watch my xvid videos on TV.

Talking about PSP's, did you see the Southpark episode where Kenny gets a PSP and plays "Heaven Vs Hell" up to level 60. Ends up dead and in heaven where he finds out PSP's where an experiment by GOD to find the best recruit to lead the army of Heaven. There he's given a gold PSP and....

LOL, this was a ripper. Won't spoil it by telling you the whole story. If you want to know anyway, here's a good description

*www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/GuidePageServlet/showid-344/epid-412745/

Cheers,
Keith

drvarunmehta

Wise Old Owl
Keith Sebastian said:
Talking about PSP's, did you see the Southpark episode where Kenny gets a PSP and plays "Heaven Vs Hell" up to level 60. Ends up dead and in heaven where he finds out PSP's where an experiment by GOD to find the best recruit to lead the army of Heaven. There he's given a gold PSP and....
lol :D
The best part was how they made fun of Lord of the Rings, Matrix and most of all Keanu Reeves.

rohanbee

Padawan
Too expensive expecially since it will come down in price in a few months. Right now every one selling it will try to" make hay while the sun shines" get it !!

quad master

In the zone
devilhead_satish said:
Id buy the PSP if it had phone functionalities. It'd be really cool and Nokia would have been sent back to the drawing board.

You said it m8 Ngage 3 plannings wud have started if PSP had phone facility.

Deathdart

Broken In
Hey everyone, I own a PSP and I can tell you it's definitely worth 15k! It has awesome graphics, gameplay and audio!

Deathdart said:
Hey everyone, I own a PSP and I can tell you it's definitely worth 15k! It has awesome graphics, gameplay and audio!

I'm damn sure it has all that. But, value and worth differ from person to person. :wink:

BTW, why didn't you vote. YES is still at 0. Vote and be counted. :lol:

-Keith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom