Help with LinuX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
hello guys i am new to linux, so i just thought i would just try ...... i installed the kde 4 open suse 10.x version given in the dl dvd of april 2009 issue but i have some problems .... whenever i try to compile anything from source it gives me a c comiler error... and i cannot figure out WTF is wrong...... and please tell me also how to change the themes ........

note : i even tried to install the c compiler [gcc . rpm packacges ] but i haven't suceeded as yet ...! !! please help me out guys as i am a die hard fan of die hard and wanan apply the matthew farrell theme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
The reason you are likely getting this error is because you dont have certain packages installed required for compiling . Could you post the error message you get? Also check opensuse forums and irc and you should be ok. Personally I think you should be installing from its repositories rather than compiling stuff.

OP
NoasArcAngel

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
The reason you are likely getting this error is because you dont have certain packages installed required for compiling . Could you post the error message you get? Also check opensuse forums and irc and you should be ok. Personally I think you should be installing from its repositories rather than compiling stuff.
dude thanks for the help but i am now running back track 4 so there is no such problem now !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom