1. price 3000-5000
2. good throughput
3. single/dual band
4. USB support to download torrents with PC and share files on internet
5. DD-WRT support

i can extend the price by 1000 bucks max

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"
Tp link Wdr3600. @ snapdeal (I already got 1 on ebay, and required another one.....1 month back it was for 3660 and I missed it :( very sad)

Or get still higher models in wdr series

evil_maverick

Journeyman
Tp link Wdr3600. @ snapdeal (I already got 1 on ebay, and required another one.....1 month back it was for 3660 and I missed it :( very sad)

Or get still higher models in wdr series

Try the ASUS RTN13U-B1...Its an old model...but i have been using it for some time...its a powerful device coupled with ddwrt support...i use it for 24X7 torrent downloading....u can try this one....
Buy Asus RTN13U Wifi Router Wireless Broadband 3G USB Printer Sharing Repeater | eBay

or try the new updated version RTN14U :
Asus RT-N14U WIFI N300 MBPS Wireless Router RTN14U+3G+4G + Printer Sharing | eBay

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"
Try the ASUS RTN13U-B1...Its an old model...but i have been using it for some time...its a powerful device coupled with ddwrt support...i use it for 24X7 torrent downloading....u can try this one....
Buy Asus RTN13U Wifi Router Wireless Broadband 3G USB Printer Sharing Repeater | eBay

Asus RT-N14U WIFI N300 MBPS Wireless Router RTN14U+3G+4G + Printer Sharing | eBay

Im really unlucky
I got rt-n13u and replaced it two times and got refunded....
Wdr3600 has 2USB (extensible to 4 USB by modding internally) & DUALBAND & GIGABIT LAN/ WAN ports(super file transfers over wired connection)
And killer looks which is impressive and you can tell your friend that its 10k or 15k :)
I feel its the best you can get compared to others

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"
Im still on stock firmware and not modded to ddwrt.... I will in few days

But for torrent client, there is no readily available guide... You need to research

yogeshganvir

Right off the assembly line

any other latest option for this...n13 is out of market and my budget is 3k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom