HELP with Corsair RMA!!! PLZZ!!

KunalAggarwal

Broken In
I brought a Corsair Flash Voyager GT 16GB from SMC International, Nehru Place some 15 days ago.

When i unpacked it and opened the cap, the USB head came out with the cap itself stuck inside it, i.e., it was broken from its body. (Probably a manufacturing defect).

So, I went back to SMC today and they referred me to Kaizen Infoserve (the Corsair Service Center in Nehru Place), where they refused to take it for RMA.

All I wanted to know, can it be given for RMA, if yes, then where.
Also I wanted the contact numbers for Corsair India.
Their Tollfree number : 1800-425-5464, no one picks it up. Just keeps on ringing.

Please help fast..:cry:

OP
K

KunalAggarwal

Broken In
They say "that it has gone off warranty if broken". They were not even interested to listen (b*stards were busy chattin up some guests).

Please tell if it can be given for RMA.
Also the contact numbers.

I even tried the link some days back. It says to ship to USA. Which is not possible.

anilrajnarooka

Right off the assembly line
I also bought from the same Nehru place, Corsair flash voyager gt 3.0 16 GB pendrive.
3 days ago, when I put it in my laptop (win 7), it asked for formatting it, in order to use it. I clicked on format, but it didnt format. I also tried formatting by cmd format but couldnt succeed. Later when I again put it in my laptop, it didnt appear.
I also tried uninstalling usb driver but uninstalling keep on going till forever.
Now can you suggest me what to do next ??

I am trying to fill forms for RMA at Support but there is no option for 'flash voyager gt3 16gb'.
Plz help.

Top Bottom