help with converting videos for psp

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
hello there everyone i have 3 avi movie fies and want them to convert to .mp4 [mpeg - 4] format so i can run it on my psp i already tried using the red kawa psp video9 software but it was unsuccesful [was taking a large amount amount of time slow laptop proccy i have ....], i recently downloaded the magic dvd player and started converting them please tell me which video settings to use for my psp?? thnx in advance and also plz tell me wether i need to install quick time or any other codec apart from magic video converter..............................

OP
NoasArcAngel

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
thankyou for your help guys but i downloaded a copy of the ImTOO psp video converter 5.1. it is really fast and the converted videos are excellent.....
also i wanted to ask you can i get my psp-3004 pb hacked aka get custom firmware installed ??? not able to do so with a pandora battery??? and please tell me when the silver version of psp-3000 series will be releasing??? and where can i get umd movies in india ???

BYE THE WAY THE PsP IS THE WORLDS COOLEST GADGET !!!!!!!!! :p hadnt noticed it before ....

thnx for telling me the xvid4psp converter will try it today.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom