Help with AlertPay and moneybookers.com

wwwescape

Journeyman
Hi,

I am very much interested in linking my bank account with AlertPay and moneybookers.com to receive funds from abroad. I have been trying for a while now and have not been able to successfully link my bank account with either AlertPay and moneybookers.com as both service require information which I don't seem to be able to obtain from my bank.

I have attached a screen of the information I need. Can anyone help me get an idea of what information would go into those fields.

*img576.imageshack.us/img576/5333/screenwgt.jpg

Of particular importance is the Bank Code, Branch Code, SWIFT code / SWIFT BIC code and what do I put in for Bank Phone Number and Bank Contact Name. My bank was of no help at all.

I would like to know the information for ICICI Bank of the Vasco-Da-Gama, Goa branch.

All the help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Eric

mohityadavx

Youngling
Details of ICICI BANK LTD, VASCO

Bank: ICICI BANK LTD

Address: RAJ TARA BLDG, FL GOMES ROAD , NEAR TILAK MAIDAN, VASCO DA GAMA, GOA 403802
State: GOA
District: SOUTH GOA (Click here for all the branches of "ICICI BANK LTD" in "SOUTH GOA" District)
Branch: VASCO

IFSC Code: ICIC0000226 (used for RTGS and NEFT transactions)

Branch Code: Last six characters of IFSC Code represent Branch code.

MICR Code: 403229006

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

ICICI SWIFT Code

If you are getting Money from Outside India in USD - the 11 digit SWIFT Code for all ICICI Bank Branches is - CHASUS33XXX.

If you are getting Money from Outside India in British Pounds - the 11 digit Swift code for all ICICI Bank is - LOYDGB2LXXX

Top Bottom