Help with AirTel GPRS...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Hello, :D
I purchased Airtel Life-Time prepaid...@399 Rs...yesterday..so my balance was 171.01
but after i activated the GPRS (by sendin the msg GPRSACT to 222) they deducted my
balance by 15Rs...& i didn't get the Mobile Settings frm then which u get after u send
the msg as MO to 25267 i tried the whole process 6times but failed..i get the activation
confirmation message but not the MO settings...after contacting the customer care they
say..ur device is not recognizable in our system...some says try sendin 'ALL' to 52567
some say's type GPRS <mobile-no> send to 222...but cudnt get exact response...
& also lost 15Rs due 2 dat ...how lazy they r...:mad:

Users of Airtel may know how 2 get the MO settings..

pls help ASAP...:p

jatt

In the zone
Customer case dont try them they all are foolish.cant able to help you.try fill settings manually. Name anything like MO.then ASP NAme: airtelgprs.com and leave user name and pass blank. Make this connection as defaults its ok

ThinkFree

Technomancer
Dude havent u read my post clearly...i've done dat 7 times...
but no success...

I guess i have N82 & is it not recognizable in airtel system as they said :D

You said users of Airtel MO might know how to get the settings, so I replied.

Why don't u try making the access point manually
Connectio name:MO
Data bearer:GPRS
Access point name: airtelgprs.com
Username: anything
Prompt for password:no
Password:
Authetication:normal
Homepage:As ur wish

Advanced(not needed)
Phone IP address:Automatic
Primary name server: 0.0.0.0
Second name server 0.0.0.0
Proxy server address: none
Proxy port numer 0

rockstar143

Right off the assembly line
just switch off ur phne take the sim out and then insert the sim agn and switch on the phone and go to tools thn settings and thn access points and the settings for MO would be there.

dissel

Cyborg Agent
Yes, they never send the MO settings....I have Airtel SIM from Bihar Circle & send gprs activation comand but they took only Rs.2/- from me....& it activated but never get the MO settings....Google a bit and enter the maual setting.

Please do the exact thing as ThinkFree said...and it will work for sure...

I think the phone only need "airtelgprs.com"

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Customer case dont try them they all are foolish.cant able to help you.

:D Ya u r ryt...how foolish they r...a lady frm there told me dats its Gallery is open
on sundays also..& she was worng dont she even know the airtel working days..

& after talking with them on cust care number three times..they disable my number
frm there so dat i cannot talk 2 the data call center executive 4th time :mad:..so mean

mannuforall

mannuforall
Forget your FOOL CC, you just visit: *gprs-settings-to-mob.rdr.cc
This site send gprs settings on your phone for free. Support any operator and any mobile handset in the world.

yogisworld

Broken In
just enter the settings manually given above by other members.airtel blocks the no for 24 hrs if you call 3 times a day (sometimes even after 1 call )just call 9892098920 this is mumbai no ask the guy over there no for your city and call from any phone (use different phone no and call as many times you want).calls from phones other than airtel will be charged.As for you deducted balance tell your complain to cc tey might help.

ThinkFree

Technomancer
If problem not solved till now, it's time to talk to the higher ranked officials(nodal officer or appellate authority)

kartikanil1

hey
i have da same problem
i also have an airtel prepaid card
i tried a lot the coustomer care say yur mo is acticated but when i try to connect frm my mob it says packet data not availablr

satyamy

Alive Again...
Ya u r ryt...how foolish they r...a lady frm there told me dats its Gallery is open

on sundays also..& she was worng dont she even know the airtel working days..

& after talking with them on cust care number three times..they disable my number

frm there so dat i cannot talk 2 the data call center executive 4th time ..so mean

Bechare Call Centre Walo ko itna Paresh Karoge toh Disable to Karenge na :D hahaha

Just Joking

Anyways
You can do it Manually its very easy
and ThinkFree has already given the settings

ThinkFree

Technomancer
^^Airtel Live was initially for getting mms service and surfing airtel live portal(free) and downloading content from here, but now you can open other sites as well(on phone only) @15p/30KB. MO is for getting facility to open any site on phone as well computer.

kartikanil1

hey guys
if any one of u r using NOP service of airtel.
i just got a spftware with chan make j2me and jar application tu get runed in pc
we can try it be conecting nop
becoz while using it in pc the airtel systm will consider as a mobile application
i am not geting that sofware
its like an emulater
which can run jar application frm pc
plzz give me the rply
hope to se da feeds soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom