Help ! Windows live! doesn't show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dink2cool

Broken In
A few days back i read an article on the forum that gave instructions of converting my hotmail account to windows live! account . i followed the instructions and got in invitation for windows live! but even after accepting the invitation my account remains the same . it hasn't changed even a bit .plz help !!!

alanpaladka

Journeyman
Dink2cool said:
A few days back i read an article on the forum that gave instructions of converting my hotmail account to windows live! account . i followed the instructions and got in invitation for windows live! but even after accepting the invitation my account remains the same . it hasn't changed even a bit .plz help !!!
I'm also having the same problem in one of my id. But now I have 2000MB space. :lol:

nishant_nms

Cyborg Agent
It takes two weeks after accepting the invitation to change ur account to live mail acc. Me too when accepted the invitation got a 2000 MB space instantly but the interface took about 2 weeks to change

alanpaladka

Journeyman
nishant_nms said:
It takes two weeks after accepting the invitation to change ur account to live mail acc. Me too when accepted the invitation got a 2000 MB space instantly but the interface took about 2 weeks to change
My first hotmail id was changed instantly when I accepted the invitation.

nishant_nms

Cyborg Agent
alanpaladka said:
nishant_nms said:
My first hotmail id was changed instantly when I accepted the invitation.

You were lucky

theraven

Technomancer
u have to goto options and change the look manually

i did it thru hotmal itself ... it was pending
just cicked on it yest and it was activated INSTANTLY

click options and ull see the link to change the look there
u are probably on default hotmail

( PS: i prefer default hotmail .. live mail is pretty slow .)

alanpaladka

Journeyman
theraven said:
( PS: i prefer default hotmail .. live mail is pretty slow .)
Yes. You are right. I doesn't load in my GPRS net connection. So I'm planning to opt-out from Live Mail beta.

OP
Dink2cool

Dink2cool

Broken In
its started working at last . when i was recently checking my hotmail account i got some sort of a floating bar on win explorer window labelled "upgrade to windows live" . i clicked it and instantly my account changed
thank u all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom