Help! Where to buy dell ins. 15 in chandigarh??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chetan1991

Youngling
Hey ppl. need help from ppl living in chandigarh.
can u pls tell me addresses of shops n showrooms where i can buy dell inspiron 15 laptop at reasonabe price? Actually the model i had chosen (with 1GB gfx card, 4 GB RAM, i3) is not available anywhere in shimla, despite being displayed on dell's site for weeks. i'll be spending max 45K. pls also tell which is the best vfm lappy for this price? If you've also recently bought the lap. Or know the price offered, pls mention it too. need urgent help!!

walkmanguru

Broken In
Besgt place 2 buy laptop in chandigarh would be - Sector 20

All kinds of laptop (and accessories) shops of all brands are there...

sharma_atul85

Journeyman
Hey dude !
I recently made online order of dell laptop and that too of New Dell Inspiron 15.6" and expecting it to be reached by tomorrow evening.
As said earlier best place in chandigarh to purchase laptop is 20 sec market .

you better go to SCO 557, 20-C they are the official dealer of dell laptops .
They don't sell laptops.. just make online orders which will be delivered to your home within 15 days. And they do not charge extra bucks for the same .
Rest of the things you can ask on fone to Gagan @ 9256422936 Salesman @ Dell Store.
Hope it'll help u a bit .

saqib_khan

I M A *STAR*
You better buy online, whats the need of searching for dealers and all. Just call their toll free no. and you will get more instructions on how to purchase.

Also I noticed that some dealers sell pirated OS with Dell laptops. So just beware if you buy it locally.

OP
Chetan1991

Chetan1991

Youngling
Update:
BIG TROUBLE!!!
Bought a dell insp. 15 from sco 56 sec 20-c.
Here's what happened:
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1224187#post1224187

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom