whiplash

Broken In
My friend has this configuration

i3 Core 530 @ 2.93 Ghz
4gb DDR3 RAM 1333 Mhz
2gb ATI Radeon HD 6450
Motherboard Intel 82578DC Gigabit
CIL ODYSSEY 450w

He is unable to run games like GTA: Liberty City. Plz suggest which component he must upgrade

Cilus

laborare est orare
Your Processor and Graphics cards are very weak in today's standard. You have a 1st Genration Intel Core series (Nehalem architecture) Processor which has reached its End of life long back and you won't be able find any Processor to be fitted in that motherboard. So unless you change the whole motherboard+processor, CPU upgrade path is closed.

Now, regarding Graphics card, at what resolution you are gonna play the games and how much you can spend? My suggestion will be a His R7 250 1GB GDDR5 @ 6.5K and a goofd PSU like Antec VP450 @ 2.6K. Anything more powerful thamn that, will be bottlenecked by the CPU.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Your Processor and Graphics cards are very weak in today's standard. You have a 1st Genration Intel Core series (Nehalem architecture) Processor which has reached its End of life long back and you won't be able find any Processor to be fitted in that motherboard. So unless you change the whole motherboard+processor, CPU upgrade path is closed.

Now, regarding Graphics card, at what resolution you are gonna play the games and how much you can spend? My suggestion will be a His R7 250 1GB GDDR5 @ 6.5K and a goofd PSU like Antec VP450 @ 2.6K. Anything more powerful thamn that, will be bottlenecked by the CPU.

Yes get these:
GPU: Sapphire AMD/ATI Radeon R7 250 with Boost R7 250 2GB DDR3 2 GB DDR3 Graphics Card - Sapphire: Flipkart.com
PSU:Antec VP450P I 450 Watts PSU - Antec: Flipkart.com

vkl

Cyborg Agent
Hd 7750 GDDR5 is somewhat better than r7 250(384 stream processors version) and can be found for just a little more.
[MENTION=105611]bavusani[/MENTION] Why would you suggest a 2GB GDDR3 version of r7 250 over GDDR5 version?

Top Bottom