Help To Choose The Best Between 3

TechnoHolic

Journeyman
Best between 2

I've selected these 2 monitors within my budget (18.5 to 20 inch)...
Express your views to choose me the right way...
These are priority wise
1.Dell 20 inch LED - IN2030M Monitor: Flipkart.com
2.Samsung 20 inch LED - S20B300B Monitor: Flipkart.com

Please share your opinion soon and you may suggest any other models within my budget (6k ~ 7.2k) (18.5" ~ 20+):-o

Last edited:
OP
TechnoHolic

TechnoHolic

Journeyman
150+ views and only 1 reply.....i'm eagerly waiting for your kind reply....becoz i'm going to buy it within 1 week.....please...and one thing i noticed that there is some bluish display issue over DELL monitors also on some other brands..say also something on this topic..is it too much annoying....please help...

drkks

Banned
I know this may sound way out of your budget but if you want to be future-proof I suggest you go with Samsung PX2370. Besides, it has 3 years warranty and the service engineer comes to your doorstep at a simple phone call or e-mail.

Last edited:

bong

Broken In
why not getting DELL 22" full HD S2220L @8.6k? it just 1.2k higher than your budget but it worth it.

drkks

Banned
It may be a good one..but double priced of my budget...!

Then I guess the best for you would be Samsung S19B150B :). You can check it out on the following link :- S19B150B - OVERVIEW | SAMSUNG India . It is Rs. 6,800.

Also, it is nice that you have opted to go for LED monitors as LED technology is better and environment-friendly as compared to LCD :)

Top Bottom