Help to buy a UPS immediately

kasshav

Broken In
Hey guys..
I need to purchase a UPS immediately( within this coming week). Please suggest how much VA to look for best results. Currently I have a numeric digital EX-C 600VA ups which is now on its way to retirement as it is about 3 years old and is not giving me any backup. Planning to use it from local market (Chandigarh) or via online. Please also suggest any good sites with reasonable prices from where I can order it online.
Thanks in advance

Hey guys..
I need to purchase a UPS immediately( within this coming week). Please suggest how much VA to look for best results. Currently I have a numeric digital EX-C 600VA ups which is now on its way to retirement as it is about 3 years old and is not giving me any backup. Planning to use it from local market (Chandigarh) or via online. Please also suggest any good sites with reasonable prices from where I can order it online.
Thanks in advance

Change the battery in your numeric ups buddy. Will you throw your car when you have to change the Tyre?? :p :cool:

saswat23

Human Spambot
And one can buy a Zebronics or Intex 600VA UPS for 1.2k with 2yr parts warranty and 1yr on battery. So, why not spend 500buck more and get a new one. :wink:

Top Bottom