HELP !!!! thinkdigit forum not logging me on

Status
Not open for further replies.

slugger

Banned
i've been facing this strange problem lately. every time i log onto the forum, i get get this message saying saying thank u for logging in [and then d clck here if it does not proceed automatically]. However the very next screen, that i see, i find dat i don't get d usercp link and my username doesn't appear top right. however my username is shown in the list of users logged in at the bottom. when i try to post comments on the link i find dat i do not have permission to post messages. 4 sum strange reason i was able to log on the forum in my second attempt. mailing the auth recieved no response.
PLZ HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

immediately after i posted dis message i found myself logged out and had 2 lof back in

Last edited:

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
hey !!! What u r saying men, try to CLEAR cookies ???

I think he is facing problem that he can't keep cookies on pc

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
He might have disabled cookies. It happened to me mistakenly yesterday. I was wondering what went wrong for quite a while.

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
^^ i also facing this problem only with Opera, cokies is already activated, but still facing the problem:(

Last edited:
OP
slugger

slugger

Banned
me think i found out wat d prob was. i m using google web accelerator. so yesterday on a hunch i entered d url of d forum in the column 4 not accessing through google cache and VOILA!! it seems 2 b working alright [or maybe by sheer coinicidence d admins solved my prob from their side @ d same time]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom