Help suddenly screen turns off and monitor shows no signal

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Bhav

Bhav

Broken In
this error usually occurs when cpu can't get enough power due to OC/Undervolting of the cpu from bios - make sure you did not have any sch settings in Bios and try to load bios optimized default setting, save and reboot - once again go into bios and then overvolt the ram modules.... also what's your cpus load temp - it would be better if you can post a HWinfo sensor screenshot.

after setting up the ram volt system seems to working fine

here is the cpu temp file

one more thing i know this is not the section for this question but can any one help me i want to buy 630 of nvidia and i am confused in galaxy and zotac please tell me whic will be a value for money card

Attachments

• DSCN0082.jpg
    DSCN0082.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 86

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
so now you can use tow mem modules together without any kind of issue ? anyway, acc to the screenshot the vcore ie cpu voltage is just too much ( 1.536!!) - lower it asap to around 1.3v.

if you want a nvidia gfx card then between Galaxy and Zotac - chose Zotac but better would be if you can post your budget for the gfx card.

OP
Bhav

Bhav

Broken In
so now you can use tow mem modules together without any kind of issue ? anyway, acc to the screenshot the vcore ie cpu voltage is just too much ( 1.536!!) - lower it asap to around 1.3v.

if you want a nvidia gfx card then between Galaxy and Zotac - chose Zotac but better would be if you can post your budget for the gfx card.

k i will set it to 1.3 and my budget for the card is 4 not more than this

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
k i will set it to 1.3 and my budget for the card is 4 not more than this

just a little correction - set it at 1.35v to play safe and for gfx card suggetsion go with what saswat23 has suggested.

OP
Bhav

Bhav

Broken In
Here is the screen shot of my bios

Attachments

• New (1).jpg
    New (1).jpg
    197.3 KB · Views: 70
  • New (2).jpg
    New (2).jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 66

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
cpu voltage is still high - have a look at the processor voltage option - other than Standard what other options this menu contains ?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
all-right, use the power saving +50mv option first, save and reboot and post the cpu temp and vcore option values.

OP
Bhav

Bhav

Broken In
here is the screen shots

Attachments

• 50 mv vcore.jpg
    50 mv vcore.jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 71
  • 50 mv.jpg
    50 mv.jpg
    198.8 KB · Views: 72
  • Power saving 1.jpg
    Power saving 1.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 65
  • Power saving vcore.jpg
    Power saving vcore.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 68

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Processor volt on power saving mode and 1.424 vcore looks all ok .. now just check whether it stays 100% stable.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ reducing cpu vcore reduces cpu temp, power consumption and increases life of system components ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom