[HELP]Songs keys..... on ur mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

amit_arya

Broken In
hey guyz

i recently purchased a nokia 5700
i got 100 songs loaded in it... but they required some keys..
send the XM <scratch code> to 5555 (replaced the scratch code with the actual code)

got a reply service un available... tried playing the song... it prompted me for a invalid key and asked me if i want to get the key ... it took me to a webpage thru mobile office where i entered the scratch code and my mobile number... but nothing happed...

tried sending the SMS again 4/5 times.. i get a message that u will receive multiple notifications that u can delete... but unfortunately no keys...

i even tried to email onmobile and nokia ppl ... but they did not bother to reply back....

can any one tell me how to get the keys for the songs that came loaded by default ??????? ... or if any one can guide me who are the correct providers for the service nokia , onmobile or any other party....????

Regards

cooldudie3

Boom Boom Boom
hahaha why would nokia not to bother to this situation
dump ur phone and buy another one! something like 5300 or N73

OP
A

amit_arya

Broken In
cooldudie3 said:
hahaha why would nokia not to bother to this situation
dump ur phone and buy another one! something like 5300 or N73

sorry for reviving the old thread.. i somehow lost the track for it
nokia bother becoz those songs came with nokia package.... and the short sms code is owned by nokia (IMO). jusnk a phone coz complimentory stiff not working.. is like throwing a merc and buy a m800 only coz u did not get a tissue box... come on dude...

the phone rocks.. and is worth it...

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
Call up nokia on their Customer Care. Tell them that you want to activate the preloaded songs. They will ask you your IMEI number. Give them that number and they will send you the activation certificates via SMS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom