4) AMD M\B ASUS M5A97
5) WESTERN DIGITAL 1 TERABYTE SATA HDD
6) DISPLAY CARD PCI EXPRESS 1GB HD7750ATI SAPPHIRE
7) SMPS COOLER MASTER 600W
8) 8GB DDR3 CORSAIR 1333 RAM - (4x2)
9) CABINET COOLER MASTER ELITE 310
10) FAN CABINET BIG

okay so there is things now happening, and now i am worried );

so installed everything i needed. Grassvalley Edius6.64bit After Effects cs6.64bit etc. etc.
so first BSOD was like 20 days ago. i thought it must be heated up the GPU and caused so i ignored it.
as after effect was rendering some heavy shits like full 1920 2minutes compositions since last 4 hours when this happened.

now all of my softwares even system utilities like AMD Center or something. and GPU Control settings
everything is corrupted i get direct this following errors.
1.jpg

i think it can be faulty RAM so trying to run memtest thing from USB drive and it was interrupted 6 times.
it takes time for running scan over 8GB so i thought i should remove 1 RAM Stick and run scan on 1 stick first then 2nd one.
so when i remove 1stick it just doesn't bootup? nothing CPU, fan GPU starts i can see fan spinning but nothing on screen.
when i put both sticks it boots up just fine. (still gets above errors though)

OP
TheHumanBot

TheHumanBot

Padawan
you mean buy new ones ? it's DDR3 none my friends have. local hardware vendors hates me for fixing their clients computers for free.

OP
TheHumanBot

TheHumanBot

Padawan
they still on P4 and wants me to run GTA4 on their system xD

anyway how do i start/boot my pc with 1 RAM Module/Stick?
if i remove 1 stick red light on Mobo start blinking. press once and nothing happened so
kept it pressed for like 2 minutes still nothing happened that small black button which is called memOK i think.
nest to ram slots.

I have no clue about it's solution. Try to find a shop whose business has not been ruined by you and get 2 ram sticks from them and ask them to take it back after a few hours :p

OP
TheHumanBot

TheHumanBot

Padawan
I have no clue about it's solution. Try to find a shop whose business has not been ruined by you and get 2 ram sticks from them and ask them to take it back after a few hours :p

will do that on sunday, have to travel 60km + 60 km to find another hardware guys.

before i want to test RAM with memtest usb thing. so still looking for answer if anyone knows,
how do i start my pc with only 1 4GB stick.

gameranand

Living to Play
When this happens to me, a clean OS reinstall usually solved the problem along with cleaning of the system. :)

shreymittal

Being Human
you mean buy new ones ? it's DDR3 none my friends have. local hardware vendors hates me for fixing their clients computers for free.

I saved 250/- of one client in Samsung Service center he forgotten his pattern lock of galaxy ace and A.s.s chunks asked him to shell out 250/- just for hard reset and i done it for free he was an old man and gave me blessings that was a very good feeling
#respect

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
It's pretty unusual that your motherboard doesn't boot up with a single RAM stick. I suggest get in contact with the Asus CC reps, and check out whether it is the case with this particular mobo?

I saved 250/- of one client in Samsung Service center he forgotten his pattern lock of galaxy ace and A.s.s chunks asked him to shell out 250/- just for hard reset and i done it for free he was an old man and gave me blessings that was a very good feeling
#respect
I told a girl that I can format her laptop for free, so she said "baki dukaan vale to 250 lete hai, tum kyu free mei kar rahe ho? Kuch to gadbad hai!" :facepalm:

OP
TheHumanBot

TheHumanBot

Padawan
Yes, tried both RAM a RAM b in slot axslots 1234 bxslots1234 didn't worked.

have PM'd topgear.
tomorrow morning going to meet my hardware friends from other city. :)

helping people for free and still they think there is some sort of catch behind it. like by helping them for free, we will gain something out of it. lol i can just keep going with my experiences with such peoples.

Top Bottom